*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

wildly thrown punches and flailing arms with kicks mixed in all the time is not boxing. World class boxers would hit the best MMA strikers 3 times before they put their dukes up 

Are you retarded or

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Are you retarded or

you are .....should I quote up a dozen or more pros at both sports saying exactly what I'm saying......nah

I'll just conceded to faggot ass Toyler Buttcocks on the interwebs... :lol: he knows better than they do 

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/mayweather-calls-out-mcgregor-for-extremely-dirty-moves-in-sparring-session/

OMFG , this is the Paulie vid that has all the Connor guys erect???? That is about the most pathetic uncoordinated display of flailing arm idiocy I've ever seen in a boxing ring.It looked like two amateur woman fighting....fucking Paulie doing the arm crossed not covering the face routine and letting connor slug him slowly :lol: any pro boxer would have knocked the fuck out of both of them at the same time :lol: I've seen better boxing skills at 2am in at least a dozen local taverns...fucking shit was weak 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you are .....should I quote up a dozen or more pros at both sports saying exactly what I'm saying......nah

I'll just conceded to faggot ass Toyler Buttcocks on the interwebs... :lol: he knows better than they do 

Yes please post it up 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yes please post it up 

De la hoya - 

“First of all, how did the commission ever sanction such a fight? And how can a fighter who has zero experience in boxing go against the very best, and pretend that maybe he can win? It’s almost unheard of.

“Look, Floyd Mayweather is one of the best boxers in our generation, and for McGregor to think that he can out-box Mayweather is a little delusional."

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/mayweather-calls-out-mcgregor-for-extremely-dirty-moves-in-sparring-session/

OMFG , this is the Paulie vid that has all the Connor guys erect???? That is about the most pathetic uncoordinated display of flailing arm idiocy I've ever seen in a boxing ring.It looked like two amateur woman fighting....fucking Paulie doing the arm crossed not covering the face routine and letting connor slug him slowly :lol: any pro boxer would have knocked the fuck out of both of them at the same time :lol: I've seen better boxing skills at 2am in at least a dozen local taverns...fucking shit was weak 

You're getting a little carried away Ben.  Settle down or come August 26th you'll  be as dissappointed as slinger was on Nov 9th.  

When was the last time you heard "wire to wire" "landslide" "he doesnt stand a chance" "its in the bag"?

prepare for defeat. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

De la hoya - 

“First of all, how did the commission ever sanction such a fight? And how can a fighter who has zero experience in boxing go against the very best, and pretend that maybe he can win? It’s almost unheard of.

“Look, Floyd Mayweather is one of the best boxers in our generation, and for McGregor to think that he can out-box Mayweather is a little delusional."

That has nothing to do with what you said 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're getting a little carried away Ben.  Settle down or come August 26th you'll  be as dissappointed as slinger was on Nov 9th.  

When was the last time you heard "wire to wire" "landslide" "he doesnt stand a chance" "its in the bag"?

prepare for defeat. 

you sound really confident ....maybe you should offer me a double on the bet at even odds? :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

That has nothing to do with what you said 

the fuck it doesnt you retard .....you claimed that MMA was all about boxing. One of the greatest boxers of all time just said that Connor has zero boxing experience

You are dumber than momo

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the fuck it doesnt you retard .....you claimed that MMA was all about boxing. One of the greatest boxers of all time just said that Connor has zero boxing experience

You are dumber than momo

Link to me saying mma is all about boxing pls

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I guess Tom is super confident but not THAT confident :lol:

I think you will be surprised.  Of course Conor isn't a better boxer, no one would ever claim that.  Of course Conor isn't nearly as fast as Mayweather.  I think he hits harder and will put lots of pressure on Mayweather.   Mayweather is claiming he will come forward and take the fight to Conor.  I think that's a big mistake.  Mayweather wins by playing defense.  He wins if he sits back on the ropes and covers up and throws counter shots.  Mayweather knows he's turned into a very boring fighter.  He claims this fight is going to be different.  We shall see.

McGregor is anything but boring.  He goes balls out with precise striking and awkward movement.  He will dirty box in the clinch, likely getting warned and penalized.  

Mayweather is old and hasn't fought in 2 years.  Mayweather hasn't had a legit KO in a decade.  Mayweather isn't as hungry as he was when he was 30.  

McGregor KO's world champions.  He knocks people out who have never been knocked down before.  He KO's guys who haven't lost a round in a decade.  He is young and hungry.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I think you will be surprised.  Of course Conor isn't a better boxer, no one would ever claim that.  Of course Conor isn't nearly as fast as Mayweather.  I think he hits harder and will put lots of pressure on Mayweather.   Mayweather is claiming he will come forward and take the fight to Conor.  I think that's a big mistake.  Mayweather wins by playing defense.  He wins if he sits back on the ropes and covers up and throws counter shots.  Mayweather knows he's turned into a very boring fighter.  He claims this fight is going to be different.  We shall see.

McGregor is anything but boring.  He goes balls out with precise striking and awkward movement.  He will dirty box in the clinch, likely getting warned and penalized.  

Mayweather is old and hasn't fought in 2 years.  Mayweather hasn't had a legit KO in a decade.  Mayweather isn't as hungry as he was when he was 30.  

McGregor KO's world champions.  He knocks people out who have never been knocked down before.  He KO's guys who haven't lost a round in a decade.  He is young and hungry.

I think the real shock is going to be the complete and obnoxious  disparity in speed between the two. Floyd will make connor miss anytime he likes and he will land his jab anytime he likes before connor even reacts. Connors one and only shot at a victory is the hail marry KO punch and the reality is he's likely to get death by 1000 jabs.

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think the real shock is going to be the complete and obnoxious  disparity in speed between the two. Floyd will make connor miss anytime he likes and he will land his jab anytime he likes before connor even reacts. Connors one and only shot at a victory is the hail marry KO punch and the reality is he's likely to get death by 1000 jabs.

So if Conor is such a stiff how could he beat the fuck out of Malignaggi so easily?  You saw Paulies face right?  You saw Conors face right?  How about the other boxers who have sparred with Conor this last month.  They all say his skills are much better than they expected.  They all say he hits very hard.  They all say he has a solid chance, and they are boxers.