*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why would you say that? 

I've been working at this place long enough to see a logistical nightmare when I see one. The owners are already setting up an overly complex scheme of cover charges and minimums for table reservations, all going through the owner's son who's already busy organizing the same night at our other, larger, location. 

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I've been working at this place long enough to see a logistical nightmare when I see one. The owners are already setting up an overly complex scheme of cover charges and minimums for table reservations, all going through the owner's son who's already busy organizing the same night at our other, larger, location. 

Is that legal for a PPV fight like this.  All our bars are showing the fight for free, the ones showing it anyway.  How many displays will you be broadcasting it on?  You pay an additional fee for each display?  Bar owners here tell us it's illegal to charge a cover charge for a PPV like this.    

Edit.  I just searched around and it's not illegal to charge a cover for a PPV fight like this :bc: 

Edited by AKIQPilot

:lol: nobody in the world has hit floyd in his entire career let alone knocked him out. but but but some two bit less then amateur MMA fighter is gonna do it lmfao

This shit is so fucking far passed idiocy its overwhelming , this is about as dumb as the Rhonda faggots claiming she would have kicked Floyds ass too 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: nobody in the world has hit floyd in his entire career let alone knocked him out. but but but some two bit less then amateur MMA fighter is gonna do it lmfao

This shit is so fucking far passed idiocy its overwhelming , this is about as dumb as the Rhonda faggots claiming she would have kicked Floyds ass too 

It's kinda fun though.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Wrong. Judah did a lot 

Rumors began surfacing yesterday that Zab Judah was beating Floyds ass in sparring this week and even knocked him down.  Just watch, that pussy Mayweather will find some excuse not to show up on August 26th.  

Hey hooknose Ben.  IF your boy Floyd gets scared and pulls out of the fight you still own me and Fatty $150 each.  

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4253174/floyd-mayweather-ko-conor-mcgregor-zab-judah/

Dana White insists that McGregor handed Paulie a beating in their sparring sessions last week regardless of what an embarrassed Pauli is saying now.  Pauli is a top 145lb fighter and just fought for the title in February.  McGregor makes look like a rank amateur. 

Look at Paulies face.  He's getting the shit beat out of him.  

nintchdbpict0003434481293.jpg?strip=all&

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4246322/conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-paulie-malignaggi-dana-white/

Edited by AKIQPilot

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Rumors began surfacing yesterday that Zab Judah was beating Floyds ass in sparring this week and even knocked him down.  Just watch, that pussy Mayweather will find some excuse not to show up on August 26th.  

Hey hooknose Ben.  IF your boy Floyd gets scared and pulls out of the fight you still own me and Fatty $150 each.  

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4253174/floyd-mayweather-ko-conor-mcgregor-zab-judah/

If you watch their fight Judah was taking mayweather to school until he gassed. His speed and technique otherwise was superior 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I wonder if mayweather is pulling the old BJ Penn and by taking the fight seriously enough to train properly 

When you're 40 years old and you have hundreds of millions in the bank you don't have a lot of motivation for training.  Mayweather thinks he has this thing in the bag.  Come August 26 he's in for a rude awakening.  

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

He Won't pay!!! He's the WELCHER OF FS.COM!!! He owes Machznot 5 large ones, after MZN PROVED that taller lugs affect the final drive ratio on a sled, on a hypothetical, hard, flat plane. 

He won't pay, he'll just make excuses. He's the OFFICIAL WELCHER OF FS.COM!!!