Who leaked the Jr meeting?

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: “Obviously if anyone conspired in advance with another to commit a crime – such as hacking the DNC – that would be criminal. But merely seeking to obtain the work product of a prior hack would be no more criminal than a newspaper publishing the work product of thefts such as the Pentagon Papers and the material stolen by Snowden and Manning.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Snake said:

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: “Obviously if anyone conspired in advance with another to commit a crime – such as hacking the DNC – that would be criminal. But merely seeking to obtain the work product of a prior hack would be no more criminal than a newspaper publishing the work product of thefts such as the Pentagon Papers and the material stolen by Snowden and Manning.”

Something they don't get.   It looks bad but that's about as far as it gets.   Even the CNN lawyer who HATES Trump with every fiber of his being admitted this yesterday.  

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You ought to let Mueller know he's wasting his time investigating jr.

:lol:

We won't make it subjective like the joke Snot played on Highmark

An indictment on collusion. $150.

Edited by Snake

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm not interested in taking your money Snake, but I will gladly remind you of this offer.

:bc:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

So you made a bet with him that those folks could not engage in opposition research.

Highmark was an idiot to set the bar so low as a legal activity... :lol:

with a hostile, foreign entity

dude, you should take a long, long look at yourself from my, and other's perpective - you're a rww nut job working for a union. your wife works for the feds. you're a self proclaimed patriot who supports a potus who insults war heroes and colludes with Russians to affect one of our most important traits as a nation - our vote.

to sum it up, you're the perfect poster child for rww'ery.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

a joke? you, and many others would have taken that exact same bet at the time. you were 100% convinced that there was no Russian/trump connections and it was all fake news.

but anyway, thanks for supporting me in my bet with skidmark welcher. you obviously thought he lost.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

a joke? you, and many others would have taken that exact same bet at the time. you were 100% convinced that there was no Russian/trump connections and it was all fake news.

but anyway, thanks for supporting me in my bet with skidmark welcher. you obviously thought he lost.

Opposition research. :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

with Russians :lol:

I repeat... :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

with a hostile, foreign entity

dude, you should take a long, long look at yourself from my, and other's perpective - you're a rww nut job working for a union. your wife works for the feds. you're a self proclaimed patriot who supports a potus who insults war heroes and colludes with Russians to affect one of our most important traits as a nation - our vote.

to sum it up, you're the perfect poster child for rww'ery.

Dude...slow that heavy roll!  You really seem upset nobody is jumping sides.  Newsflash, until some proof is found and actually charges brought, nobody is going to.  And even then, maybe we should thank Russia for helping out against a corrupt party and their media.  I would.

So, relax.  You'll get another shot at it in four years.  Spend your time working on your sides ability to self reflect and improve.  Big voids there.  Huge.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I repeat... :lol:

I repeat, the bet did not evolve around an indictment or not.

from your own damn OP -  "It now seems clear from the emails that the Trump people went to the meeting expecting to be given dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government."

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

from your own damn OP -  "It now seems clear from the emails that the Trump people went to the meeting expecting to be given dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government."

He mispoke.  She's not the "Russian Government".

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The definition of opposition research, and lest we forget all of Dershowitz's right wing bonifides. :lol:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican Senator Chuck Grassley, chairman of the US Senate Judiciary Committee, asked the US administration on Tuesday how the Russian lawyer who met President Donald Trump's son in New York in June 2016 was allowed to enter the United States.

Grassley, in a letter to Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, said US permission for the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to travel to the United States had been set to expire on Jan. 7, 2016, and her request for an extension had been denied, Grassley's office said in a statement.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it said it right in the e-mail. maybe if you paid a little attention n to "current events" :dunno:

It said she was with the Russian g'ment?  I didn't see that at all.  How is she with them?  DId I miss it?  I may have but, I HIGHLY doubt it.  I'd admit mistake if you pointed it out though.

I'll wait......