Who leaked the Jr meeting?

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm laughing at you personally dude! How you can't even begin to comprehend that shows how short sighted and tunnel visioned you really are. But please....carry on and tell me how I feel and what I think! It's what yo do best...pure hackery at it's finest with a few exceptions like Slope, MC etc

get back to forming that pearl in your vagina, maybe it'll help pay for the beach fries

:lol:

so which beach are you at?

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

for the entertainment value, and not having to come in here and defend bogus Hillary stories. I also made that quite clear. damn, people.

Every day that you wake up and Trump is still your president your pussy bleeds.   You will smile ear to ear the moment Trump is not your president.  Those are indisputable facts.  

You are lying if you deny it.  

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm laughing at you personally dude! How you can't even begin to comprehend that shows how short sighted and tunnel visioned you really are. But please....carry on and tell me how I feel and what I think! It's what yo do best...pure hackery at it's finest with a few exceptions like Slope, MC etc

I gotta say, while being new here, it's been easy for me to try and get a good "bead" on members.  I've always enjoyed your posts...and don't see you a rww or lww at all.  Just middle of the road normal person.  Like most.  Your absolute ownage of SeRena is epic.  And it's abundantly clear to me that you have shared residences in the site's lib-tard heads. Shit just cracks me up.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

for the entertainment value, and not having to come in here and defend bogus Hillary stories. I also made that quite clear. damn, people.

Honestly, you should act like you enjoy it a bit more.  It's pretty clear to most here that you and others are starting to get very, VERY flustered.  And rightfully so, your side's plan to oust Trump and turn his supporters against him is failing...MISERABLY.  I mean....your liberal twat team is actually doing what you've learned to do exceedingly well and without any cause for thought about it; push people further right.  Nobody wants any part of being on a team of miserable, self loathing whiners.  I'll give your side some simple advice that won't be taken, and it's the simplest thing to do.  Get some humility, accept the loss for a flawed candidate, get some leadership and apologize to the American public for this idiotic fuckery, come up with a plan, and  you'll have a good shot at a POTUS run in 2020.  Note, the R's didn't take that advice until it was too late. I see the Dems making them look like amateurs in the alienation game. While they turn away middle-minded, independents in droves and strengthen the resolve of Trump supporters.  Oh, don't forget to relay that message to your media.  In fact, start with them first.

Now...serious question, if you know, is there a chain of bars/restaurants that are popular with the liberal crowd?  Like ones that purely stand out as having an extremely liberal customer base?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

get back to forming that pearl in your vagina, maybe it'll help pay for the beach fries

:lol:

so which beach are you at?

MC could have done better then that! 

I'm at that beach with all the Rebel flags, White hoods and red trucker hats of course....amirite   :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I gotta say, while being new here, it's been easy for me to try and get a good "bead" on members.  I've always enjoyed your posts...and don't see you a rww or lww at all.  Just middle of the road normal person.  Like most.  Your absolute ownage of SeRena is epic.  And it's abundantly clear to me that you have shared residences in the site's lib-tard heads. Shit just cracks me up.

:bc: I don't get too involved here simply because I don't get too involved in the real world day to day affairs of politics and government. I live a much calmer more relaxing life like this. Shit used to just piss me of to no end when I tried to stay on top of every scandal, story etc. Fuck all that...I'll just watch the ones here that do that with anger vein popping out of their foreheads as they frantically type responses and try to claim owneage. Middle of the road :thumb:  

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, you should act like you enjoy it a bit more.  It's pretty clear to most here that you and others are starting to get very, VERY flustered.  And rightfully so, your side's plan to oust Trump and turn his supporters against him is failing...MISERABLY.  I mean....your liberal twat team is actually doing what you've learned to do exceedingly well and without any cause for thought about it; push people further right.  Nobody wants any part of being on a team of miserable, self loathing whiners.  I'll give your side some simple advice that won't be taken, and it's the simplest thing to do.  Get some humility, accept the loss for a flawed candidate, get some leadership and apologize to the American public for this idiotic fuckery, come up with a plan, and  you'll have a good shot at a POTUS run in 2020.  Note, the R's didn't take that advice until it was too late. I see the Dems making them look like amateurs in the alienation game. While they turn away middle-minded, independents in droves and strengthen the resolve of Trump supporters.  Oh, don't forget to relay that message to your media.  In fact, start with them first.

Now...serious question, if you know, is there a chain of bars/restaurants that are popular with the liberal crowd?  Like ones that purely stand out as having an extremely liberal customer base?  

Panera

Just now, Snake said:

Starfucks.

we are off to a good start!!

nothing with the words "Road House" after the name..:true:

Edited by Rigid1