Who leaked the Jr meeting?

• Platinum Contributing Member

1. Someone in the Mueller investigation.   Investigation is corrupt.

2. Goldstone or the lawyer.   Makes sense as they were working for democrats.

Not really many other options.  This information should have come out but not until the investigation results were released.

Jr. was a fucking idiot for taking it without informing the FBI and letting them listen in.  Any information that would have come from it still would have made it to the press.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Not really many other options.  This information should have come out but not until the investigation results were released.

Jr. was a fucking idiot for taking it without informing the FBI and letting them listen in.  Any information that would have come from it still would have made it to the press.  

Kushner put it on his SF86 form dummy

39 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What meeting? :snack:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Kushner put it on his SF86 form dummy

Are those forms available to the public?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Are those forms available to the public?

Nope, so it would occur to me that it was likely Manafort's or Kushner's lawyer.

And anyway, who cares how the info about the meeting came out right?  What's important is some patriot exposed what a lying bunch of hypocritical treasonous shitbags Trump jr and Trump's inner circle is.

THAT's what's important here.

:bc:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Nope, so it would occur to me that it was likely Manafort's or Kushner's lawyer.

And anyway, who cares how the info about the meeting came out right?  What's important is some patriot exposed what a lying bunch of hypocritical treasonous shitbags Trump jr and Trump's inner circle is.

THAT's what's important here.

:bc:

Yeah they are going to lose their ability to practice law over it. :lol:  

No question the American people deserve to know the Truth.   I've said that about the DNC emails the whole time and I agree here.   I just don't agree with our govt officials leaking it until the whole investigation is complete.   All the details like these two working for Fusion GPS and who was paying them.  The truth will come out.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: at skidmark welcher, pissed he lost a bet with me, one he won't pay on.

You know he's not gonna pay - could tell by the way he was wording the bet. 

Just now, Highmark said:

No question the American people deserve to know the Truth.   I've said that about the DNC emails the whole time and I agree here.   I just don't agree with our govt officials leaking it until the whole investigation is complete.   All the details like these two working for Fusion GPS and who was paying them.  The truth will come out.  

The truth is coming out and you don't like it and refuse to believe it.  Case in point this Fusion GPS Bs you keep peddling.

:lol:

Just now, Highmark said:

What about all the claims there were no meetings?  Do you concede the entire team was lying in the video? :news:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: at skidmark welcher, pissed he lost a bet with me, one he won't pay on.

:lol:   If Mueller says there was collusion I'll pay.   If he doesn't will you?  

Just now, Highmark said:

why do you bozos keep bringing up fusion gps? please explain any remote possibility as to what happened....

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The truth is coming out and you don't like it and refuse to believe it.  Case in point this Fusion GPS Bs you keep peddling.

:lol:

That's the MO of the FSCE Clown Posse. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

that wasn't the bet, welcher.

Can you show me the part of the bet where it says you and I decide what is and is not collusion? :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Can you show me the part of the bet where it says you and I decide what is and is not collusion? :lol:  

we both agreed it would be rather "obvious" when there was collusion - when anyone in the trump admin was "caught" working with Russians to pin dirt on Hillary. well that's EXACTLY wtf happened and even included trump jr. you trying to squirm out of this is downright pathetic. the fact that I don't see all the resident whackos teaming up with you is also a telltale sign :news:

that wasn't the bet, welcher.

I'm pretty sure the bet was Muller had to say there was collusion with Trump and the Russians. I never read it was up to either of you or the media to decide if collusion took place.. It was to be decided by the investigation. Just going by what I remember reading.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I'm pretty sure the bet was Muller had to say there was collusion with Trump and the Russians. I never read it was up to either of you or the media to decide if collusion took place.. It was to be decided by the investigation. Just going by what I remember reading.

I'm damn sure you're wrong

I'm damn sure you're wrong

I am just going by what I believe to remember, I very well might be. Can't you go in in your own profile and search by "key words"???

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You know he's not gonna pay - could tell by the way he was wording the bet. 

HOLY FUCKING COWARDLY HYPOCRITE!!!!

When do you plan on settling up with me?  It's $600 PAID IN PERSON. Remember?  Sure you do.  "Straight cash homey"

Dick rider.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I am just going by what I believe to remember, I very well might be. Can't you go in in your own profile and search by "key words"???

christ, I even spelled out "memo" :lol:

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:43 AM, Highmark said:

I can accept that even though it still pretty broad.