BART

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Tahoe gets a ton of snow. And it's like a 3 or 4 hour drive. 

it is,usually hero snow unless you hit it just right then you have to have the Sled in the truck because they won't let you up with a trailer when the snow if falling 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

88 to 92 I kept a place on Masonic and height and then in a house Boat in just across the bridge 

Nice, I've always wanted to live in a house boat for a bit. Fell in love with the idea when I saw them all lined up in the canals in Amsterdam when I was a kid.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nice, I've always wanted to live in a house boat for a bit. Fell in love with the idea when I saw them all lined up in the canals in Amsterdam when I was a kid.

lol it was a guy I met selling nos balloons at a dead show in Oakland Boat. he was only like 35 and had already been devoriced 4 times.  it was in his brothers name he kept it so he had a place to live  when he got devoriced .

he was a investment banker and my buds dad was his hero .

I use to hang with his girlfriend not his wife lol. she was raised in the city and knew every one brought me to the hip party's in Marin etc. well he got devoriced again and I was only part time in that aria then so just hung it up and crashed at buds places when I would go back from time to time to party