BART

Here it is , the democrat mindset on full display

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c19ed9bb-7ac2-3662-b269-3d6dc54d9ed0/ss_bart-officials-under-fire-for.html

We cant let all this video tape of non-whites committing crimes become public or it will reaffirm stereotypes :lol: 

These fucks are just as mindless as SeRena claiming that paying blacks 10k to get snipped aint racist ....fucking morons

Edited by f7ben

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Here it is , the democrat mindset on full display

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c19ed9bb-7ac2-3662-b269-3d6dc54d9ed0/ss_bart-officials-under-fire-for.html

We cant let all this video tape of non-whites committing crimes become public or it will reaffirm stereotypes :lol: 

These fucks are just as mindless as SeRena claiming that paying blacks 10k to get snipped aint racist ....fucking morons

if white people were included in that group of people, how is that racist? i'm also thinking you advocating something similar before people can have kids :news:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if white people were included in that group of people, how is that racist? i'm also thinking you advocating something similar before people can have kids :news:

the group was overwhelmingly black obviously you fucking moron :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the group was overwhelmingly black obviously you fucking moron :lol: 

um no, it isn't. but that is still besides the point you fucking moron. if a group of people aren't allowed in the bus, and some were black and some white, is the bus driver racist? no. jesus you're lost it lately. :lmao:

Officials from BART, the public metro system serving California's San Francisco Bay area, have come under fire for their refusal to release crime surveillance videos, claiming such tapes will promote stereotypes and "stir up racial animosity.

Read that slow 50x slinger you brain dead fuck and then kill yourself 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Officials from BART, the public metro system serving California's San Francisco Bay area, have come under fire for their refusal to release crime surveillance videos, claiming such tapes will promote stereotypes and "stir up racial animosity.

Read that slow 50x slinger you brain dead fuck and then kill yourself 

i'm not disputing any of that, am i?

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I just wanna know why the guy who wants to get gang banged by the Minnesota Wild is bitching about Bay Area Rapid Transit...

Just getting you all triggered my man :lol: 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I liked the FART. Hella efficient. Less yuppies too. 

I rented a car the only time I was out there, the roads are a blast to drive up in wine country.

34 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I just wanna know why the guy who wants to get gang banged by the Minnesota Wild is bitching about Bay Area Rapid Transit...

I lived in SF bart is a shit show well more of a piss smell show and SF turned me in to a conservative . I can deff see city officials keeping footage from the people to pretended all is glorious in lalal land   

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I lived in SF bart is a shit show well more of a piss smell show and SF turned me in to a conservative . I can deff see city officials keeping footage from the people to pretended all is glorious in lalal land   

When?

I can't think of a place I have been anywhere in the country where the division between the haves and the haves not is more defined than the bay area. This carries over to BART as well I would say. The trains that run down around Fremont and San Jose or out on the Palo Alto side are not the same as the ones that run through Oakland. I love the Bay Area but it is a screwed up place.

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I can't think of a place I have been anywhere in the country where the division between the haves and the haves not is more defined than the bay area. This carries over to BART as well I would say. The trains that run down around Fremont and San Jose or out on the Palo Alto side are not the same as the ones that run through Oakland. I love the Bay Area but it is a screwed up place.

The cost of housing out there is just rediculous. You have to go like 1.5 - 2 hours away to find anything reasonable. Love the weather.... 

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The cost of housing out there is just rediculous. You have to go like 1.5 - 2 hours away to find anything reasonable. Love the weather.... 

In all my time out there I think I had more days with earthquakes than rain.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

See, I thought Oakland was great. I could do that part part of California. Weather is outstanding. I would end up out near Yoesemite if I had to move. 

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

See, I thought Oakland was great. I could do that part part of California. Weather is outstanding. I would end up out near Yoesemite if I had to move. 

I like Oakland but that doesn't change the fact that it is in the top 5 for murders year in year out. From cemetery st down past the airport is some tough diggs even Jack London Square can be tough. Downtown Oakland is nice.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

To visit yes to live no.  Santa Barbara is the hidden gem Down south.

I dunno, I could see living there. ive only been to CA three times - SF, LA, SD. LA was by far the worse of the three.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I dunno, I could see living there. ive only been to CA three times - SF, LA, SD. LA was by far the worse of the three.

The traffic in the south is painful. Monterey is good spot as well. I was on Alameda which is an island in SF Bay and a guy had a pair of mountain sleds on a trailer. Turns out you can just drive a few hours out to the mountains and get snow most of the year. Winter without owning a snowblower sounds pretty good.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The traffic in the south is painful. Monterey is good spot as well. I was on Alameda which is an island in SF Bay and a guy had a pair of mountain sleds on a trailer. Turns out you can just drive a few hours out to the mountains and get snow most of the year. Winter without owning a snowblower sounds pretty good.

Tahoe gets a ton of snow. And it's like a 3 or 4 hour drive. 

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

I don't know about the weather that damp cool air is worse than a Mn winter you get that dog chill and never warm up.  but for the most part yeah nice weather