hey rwws...

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this thread will end up like the others I did in an attempt to get them to speak their opinions - nowhere. biggest bunch of pussies I've ever witnessed. instead of voicing opinion, they'll wait until they get their marching orders from base camp, as the news develops. I honeslty wouldn't find any entertainment in this place at all if I acted like that.

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Been saying it for years - the forum is full of spineless pussies with a gang mentality.  They are bewildered by our ability to have an unpopular opinion. 

You two idiots couldn't bust a grape and it doesn't matter what anybody says...Slinger says they are lying and are afraid to admit what they really think and Coach Slope posts the same meme and says Dump numerous times. 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

You two idiots couldn't bust a grape and it doesn't matter what anybody says...Slinger says they are lying and are afraid to admit what they really think and Coach Slope posts the same meme and says Dump numerous times. 

And speaking of spineless pussies....:snack:

:lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

And speaking of spineless pussies....:snack:

Wait....did Slinger just come out of your bathroom in something sexy? 

BTW funny you call us pussies when you are the big slopeheaded cunt that ran way after the election. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wait....did Slinger just come out of your bathroom in something sexy? 

BTW funny you call us pussies when you are the big slopeheaded cunt that ran way after the election. :lol:

:lol:

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

I'm hearing there is more to come...

Which DNC mens room stall are you posting from faggot? :news: Keep those toes tapping. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

this thread will end up like the others I did in an attempt to get them to speak their opinions - nowhere. biggest bunch of pussies I've ever witnessed. instead of voicing opinion, they'll wait until they get their marching orders from base camp, as the news develops. I honeslty wouldn't find any entertainment in this place at all if I acted like that.

:lmao:From the man(?) who spews obvious opinion as fact. Something seriously wrong with you dude.  Such a good little DNC minion. Tom has you pegged dead to rights.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Says the guy who voted for Trump

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sounds like collusion to me. This isn't anonymous sources this time...

Trump Jr is a fucking idiot and fell right into the DNC trap ....now he is gonna pay for it. Who knows how far this goes now. There obviously was zero information transferred because the Russians had nothing .....just the meeting which was arranged essentially by the DNC though is enough to muddy the water 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump Jr is a fucking idiot and fell right into the DNC trap ....now he is gonna pay for it. Who knows how far this goes now. There obviously was zero information transferred because the Russians had nothing .....just the meeting which was arranged essentially by the DNC though is enough to muddy the water 

You make Momo look like Einstein :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You make Momo look like Einstein :lol: 

so you've said ....why dont you go search around for whatever spin is getting put on the Fusion GPS part of this whole story 

32 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sounds like collusion to me. This isn't anonymous sources this time...

it's nice to see some honesty and courage from the right occasionally. :bc:

tom, smails, and one or two others, take note.

snake, dependsbuster, highmark, dopo, sludgey, fat dave, broski........forget about it. it'll never happen ya fucking hacks.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Explain to me how the big gotcha meeting happened to be with a "russian" lawyer that has deep ties to a DNC disinformation firm and many DNC operatives

Just fucking explain that shit to me in plain speak 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

how could i accuse you of lying, or being wrong, about an opinion on something that may happen in the future? :dunno:

just admit you're afraid to reveal too much for fear of appearing to align with us lefties. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Explain to me how the big gotcha meeting happened to be with a "russian" lawyer that has deep ties to a DNC disinformation firm and many DNC operatives

no thanks. i've wasted enough time on your stupid ass conspiracy theories. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no thanks. i've wasted enough time on your stupid ass conspiracy theories. 

oh ....so you deny that she has ties to the DNC disinformation firm that coordinated the famous Trump dossier at the behest of the DNC???

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ask XLT :snack:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm asking anyone with and honest answer 

No - you're floundering around trying to make the facts support your opinion 👍

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think the problem is he went with the intention of meeting a Russian govt operative for election based info. That is a problem. Whether or not the DNC set that up would be another issue all together. If it turned out to be true, fry everyone involved. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think the problem is he went with the intention of meeting a Russian govt operative for election based info. That is a problem. Whether or not the DNC set that up would be another issue all together. If it turned out to be true, fry everyone involved. 

The emails will burn him bad ....it wont be very long now before Trump has to hang him out to dry for this. What kind of fucking idiot falls for that shit ....my god in this day and age when anyone with a brain knows that every email and text or call you send is being spied on???? It shows a real lack of intelligence