hey rwws...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think the problem is he went with the intention of meeting a Russian govt operative for election based info. That is a problem. Whether or not the DNC set that up would be another issue all together. If it turned out to be true, fry everyone involved. 

But if there is no DNC involvement - are you good with frying Junior and the rest of the Dump Klan? :snack:

How's Dump/Putin working out :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The emails will burn him bad ....it wont be very long now before Trump has to hang him out to dry for this. What kind of fucking idiot falls for that shit ....my god in this day and age when anyone with a brain knows that every email and text or call you send is being spied on???? It shows a real lack of intelligence 

he's as dumb as his dad. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The emails will burn him bad ....it wont be very long now before Trump has to hang him out to dry for this. What kind of fucking idiot falls for that shit ....my god in this day and age when anyone with a brain knows that every email and text or call you send is being spied on???? It shows a real lack of intelligence 

Some serious rookie ass shit. Why would you ever meet with a foreign operative in your OWN FUCKING BUILDING hahahaha? I mean come the fuck on dude. What a dunce. 

I don't know if Trump will hang him out. One thing is true with that guy. He loves those kids. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

But if there is no DNC involvement - are you good with frying Junior and the rest of the Dump Klan? :snack:

How's Dump/Putin working out :lmao: 

Yep. Anyone involved. 

the fucking DNC, and the rest of the world, thought clinton was going to wipe the floor with trump. yet you clowns have this notion they were setting up these russian excuses for losing the election? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

How the fuck is it possible that this Russian "operative" had ties to Fusion GPS ....how the fuck is that coincidence even possible. She is in bed with a pile of people who are all sympathetic to Clinton yet she offered a meeting to provide dirt on Clinton

No , it makes no sense .....it makes less sense than Assad using Chem weapons after he had already won the war .....it does not compute or add up at all 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

the fucking DNC, and the rest of the world, thought clinton was going to wipe the floor with trump. yet you clowns have this notion they were setting up these russian excuses for losing the election? :lol:

To cover up for Seth Rich stealing their emails...

I mean come onnnnnnnnn

:lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

ben part of your problem is that you can't think past your nose. which is understandable :lol:

you read something, it gets etched into your mind, and you let nothing else in nor do you think much about it.  

Yet you have been 100% :wrong: about everything for two years :flush: