hey rwws...

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

before the next shoe drops, what would make you believe "collusion" existed within jr's meeting? that way, when it comes out, you won't find yet another lame excuse.

I'm hearing there is more to come...

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so nothing more? just going to wait until the next shoe drops, then check in with breitbart and others on how to respond, and then do so?

Yeah... I'll go home today and tune into CNN and rehearse the librul chant... 

No really. I'm thinking the media will have some scathing to release soon with zero proof and you will get all lathered up by it and claim Highmark owes you $100.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I'm hearing there is more to come...

this thread will end up like the others I did in an attempt to get them to speak their opinions - nowhere. biggest bunch of pussies I've ever witnessed. instead of voicing opinion, they'll wait until they get their marching orders from base camp, as the news develops. I honeslty wouldn't find any entertainment in this place at all if I acted like that.

Edited by Snoslinger

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

before the next shoe drops, what would make you believe "collusion" existed within jr's meeting? that way, when it comes out, you won't find yet another lame excuse.

what's the legal, criminal, definition of collusion?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

this thread will end up like the others I did in an attempt to get them to speak their opinions - nowhere. biggest bunch of pussies I've ever witnessed. instead of voicing opinion, they'll wait until they get their marching orders from base camp, as the news develops. I honeslty wouldn't find any entertainment in this place at all if I acted like that.

Been saying it for years - the forum is full of spineless pussies with a gang mentality.  They are bewildered by our ability to have an unpopular opinion. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Been saying it for years - the forum is full of spineless pussies with a gang mentality.  They are bewildered by our ability to have an unpopular opinion. 

You are by far the queen of spineless pussies. Should get a trophy made up.

I would have to have it explained to me how a lawyer with ties to a DNC disinformation firm ended up being the "russian operative" that was the subject of this meeting.

Because as it sits it looks like nothing more than the DNC attempting to build a Russia connection where none existed 

1 minute ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

Absolutely not you stupid fuck merely laughing at the latest attempt at justifying the loss of the cunt shillery clintoon by the butthurt liberals

Fred you sound alot like that truck driver fellow.... :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I would have to have it explained to me how a lawyer with ties to a DNC disinformation firm ended up being the "russian operative" that was the subject of this meeting.

Because as it sits it looks like nothing more than the DNC attempting to build a Russia connection where none existed 

Exactly....but the site libs are a buzzing cause they think they FINALLY have something. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

Absolutely not you stupid fuck merely laughing at the latest attempt at justifying the loss of the cunt shillery clintoon by the butthurt liberals

:lol:

think we found another dupe

44 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

If the tides we're turned you stupid fucks would be claiming politics 101

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you're conceding :snack:

23 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

:lmao:

32 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Fred you sound alot like that truck driver fellow.... :lol:

don't go dragging me into this FAT dave:no:been on the road all day except for my manditory 30min break

• Like 1