Senate recess pushed back

Just now, Angry ginger said:

yes you are it's about the only non left wing position you take but I will say you have been consistent on that fact.  

wrong, there's much more. I'm pro-gun, pro-capital punishment, pro-military (to a point), pro anti-terrorism, pro-capitalism......

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg you are fucking dumb. Hahahahaha!

How's a solution that is designed to help people out of poverty over the long term hurting them?  What's your concern?  Fewer poor black people.....and more importantly what's your solution and how have you supported it?  Voting R? :lol: 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Your critical thinking on this one is faulty. If you could guarantee the same statistical impact across races and classes, I would be all for it. It isn't the case though. In essence you are advocating for hurting a community because of their position in our country.

so what-  end of the day we are all supposed to be american first regardless of race and do what is best for the country.  And of course it's going to effect the poor more but they can't afford the consequences of the decision to breed and it shouldn't be on the rest of us to do so.  Once the kids born we have an obligation as a society to try to educate and give them a better path in life which we do a terrible job of in both rural white and urban black america.  We can take the money we save and spend it there and have a benefit for society as a whole 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg you are fucking dumb. Hahahahaha!

...and coincidentally less blacks. You forgot that part.

And fewer whites as the birth rate is generally tied to income and education. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wrong, there's much more. I'm pro-gun, pro-capital punishment, pro-military (to a point), pro anti-terrorism, pro-capitalism......

pro capitalism unless it's an industry you disagree with,  pro military and anti terrorism as long as it's a dem deciding to kill brown people,  I'll give you the pro capital punishment though 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

pro capitalism unless it's an industry you disagree with,  pro military and anti terrorism as long as it's a dem deciding to kill brown people,  I'll give you the pro capital punishment though 

I believe in capitalism 100%. what I despise though is excessive greed, and the country is full of it.

38 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that post was probably one of the most honest and accurate Sloperider posts ever.  Reality is we should incent those that can't afford it to not have kids,  while the percentages might show more minorities fit that situation reality is poor whites are close to equal in numbers and are every bit the issue that inner city minorities are to the social safety nets and we should encourage sterilization among both groups as fiscal conservatives.    

:nuts:    While I'm as fiscally conservative as they come it doesn't override my beliefs in the Constitution.  Should we pay people to not do drugs?   What else should we "incent" people to do or not do?   

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I believe in capitalism 100%. what I despise though is excessive greed, and the country is full of it.

Define "excessive greed?"  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:nuts:    While I'm as fiscally conservative as they come it doesn't override my beliefs in the Constitution.  Should we pay people to not do drugs?   What else should we "incent" people to do or not do?   

we incent people daily,  we tax fuel to keep driving down,  we tax beer and cigs to cut their consumption.  End of the day your constitutional rights and mine may conflict and at some point the government becomes the arbiter.    

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well in case you're trying to come off as Switzerland or something, it's not working.

Why do you idiots think he's staying neutral? Are you so fucking blinded by ideology you can't see there are more view points than R or D? Can you not see that each party uses the same bullshit tactics they accuse the other of? Fuck man, you're so dumb it hurts. 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we incent people daily,  we tax fuel to keep driving down,  we tax beer and cigs to cut their consumption.  End of the day your constitutional rights and mine may conflict and at some point the government becomes the arbiter.    

Well from a conservative point of view you shouldn't want the govt doing any of those things. Can't have it both ways. 

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   You honestly don't believe that's why those things are taxed do you?  Holy shit man you are really pretty great with much of what you post on here but that's hilarious.  Consumption taxes are about power and govt control.   Nothing more nothing less.   In fact true big govt people want people to use more so it creates more revenue for them to distribute where they wish.   Do you think tolls on roads are created to stop people from using them or generate a revenue stream to control something else?  Do you think big govt people think higher income taxes will make people work less or work more to have more money?

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well from a conservative point of view you shouldn't want the govt doing any of those things. Can't have it both ways. 

^^^THIS^^^