Senate recess pushed back

Healthcare going no where so they need to move past their shitty ideas on repealing Obamacare and get something done 

Payback is a bitch though the Dems are acting no different than the pub's did during Obie's terms.  None of them actually put the needs of the country first. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Healthcare going no where so they need to move past their shitty ideas on repealing Obamacare and get something done 

Payback is a bitch though the Dems are acting no different than the pub's did during Obie's terms.  None of them actually put the needs of the country first. 

:lol: you are a fucking riot. always, fucking always, have to keep a foot in the door of the rww house.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you are a fucking riot. always, fucking always, have to keep a foot in the door of the rww house.

:lmao: It's funny as hell to witness :lol: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it is. it's like he's scared he won't be allowed back in again :lol:

Woolie, Spastic, LiL Boy Blue, Union Boy, Braindead Bob and the rest of the Maintahd's probably chastised him relentlessly and called him a 'librul' this winter so he needs to watch it :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Are you on your 2:45 - 3:00 afternoon break?  

:lmao: 

Same thing... Try harder. 

Hey tell us more about your racist ideology and hoping to stop minorities from breeding. You gave that a big leaving alone after we slapped the fuck out of you, Red Dragon.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Sorry I don't have the requisite partisan blinders  to make you happy,  my RWW friends in the real world are just as blind to their sides faults as you and MC are to yours and I don't hesitate to let them know that.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Sorry I don't have the requisite partisan blinders  to make you happy,  my RWW friends in the real world are just as blind to their sides faults as you and MC are to yours and I don't hesitate to let them know that.    

well in case you're trying to come off as Switzerland or something, it's not working.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you're another one, only in the kitchen making dinner for everyone :lol:

at least ginger will adventure to the door on occasion.

:news:

Poor Lil fella cares about black kids now....just ask him :lol: 

you're another one, only in the kitchen making dinner for everyone :lol:

at least ginger will adventure to the door on occasion.

:news:

As said by one of the top three librul hacks on the site. Priceless. You're stuck in the transgender restroom.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well in case you're trying to come off as Switzerland or something, it's not working.

Yeah, it looks pretty damning. So does the Hillary Campaign's actions with Ukraine.

Meant to quote your question to me not this. My bad.

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Same thing... Try harder. 

Hey tell us more about your racist ideology and hoping to stop minorities from breeding. You gave that a big leaving alone after we slapped the fuck out of you, Red Dragon.

that post was probably one of the most honest and accurate Sloperider posts ever.  Reality is we should incent those that can't afford it to not have kids,  while the percentages might show more minorities fit that situation reality is poor whites are close to equal in numbers and are every bit the issue that inner city minorities are to the social safety nets and we should encourage sterilization among both groups as fiscal conservatives.    

Just now, Angry ginger said:

that post was probably one of the most honest and accurate Sloperider posts ever.  Reality is we should incent those that can't afford it to not have kids,  while the percentages might show more minorities fit that situation reality is poor whites are close to equal in numbers and are every bit the issue that inner city minorities are to the social safety nets and we should encourage sterilization among both groups as fiscal conservatives.    

that was SR's big racist comments?

meanwhile the resident rwws say so much worse and then deny they're racists.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

As you know - D's are the real fiscal conservatives.  At least the D's propose tax increases along with increased spending vs increased spending while reducing taxes. 

that was SR's big racist comments?

meanwhile the resident rwws say so much worse and then deny they're racists.

I said we should pay $10,000 (as an example that the Dumper XLT took literally) for a vasectomy or hysterectomy.  

Edited by SnowRider