Let's see what comes of this. Or not...

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

That server is going to accidentally fall down 13 flights of stairs.

hillary with a hammer and a gallon of bleach screaming wildly about bleachbit 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That server is going to accidentally fall down 13 flights of stairs.

And burst into flames and the ashes eaten by a giant squid and taken to the bottom of the deepest part of the ocean ....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why does wikileaks retweet @JulianAssange but not this Assange account?  Is it a fake?

Its probably Trump using a dupe account...

39 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why are you such a brain dead moron.  Serious question. :dunno:  

Image result for mirror

in all honesty tom, I had no idea you were such a rw dipshit. I'm curious what brought about this "change"?  you went from a sensible guy to momo and sludgey levels in no time. was it always there and you kept it under control? was it being concerned about your job?

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Image result for mirror

in all honesty tom, I had no idea you were such a rw dipshit. I'm curious what brought about this "change"? was it being concerned about your job? you went from a sensible guy to momo and sludgey levels in no time. was it always there?

I've explained it to you a dozen times but you are too stupid to comprehend my answer.  I will sum it up for you in 3 words.  

ANYONE BUT HILLARY

I contributed to Bernies campaign twice.  I voted for Bernie in the primary.  I did not vote for Trump in the general.  Your party and Hillary Clinton are some of the most corrupt people on the planet.  You are a shit eating moron if you don't see this.  

I came from very meager roots, my family was dirt poor.  I graduated from college then worked a blue collar job for 34 years and retired at 55 years old.  Tell us again how you are so much smarter than everyone else on this site.  What exactly have you ever accomplished in life?  

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I've explained it to you a dozen times but you are too stupid to comprehend my answer.  I will sum it up for you in 3 words.  

ANYONE BUT HILLARY

I contributed to Bernies campaign twice.  I voted for Bernie in the primary.  I did not vote for Trump in the general.  Your party and Hillary Clinton are some of the most corrupt people on the planet.  You are a shit eating moron if you don't see this.  

I came from very meager roots, my family was dirt poor.  I graduated from college then worked a blue collar job for 34 years and retired at 55 years old.  Tell us again how you are so much smarter than everyone else on this site.  What exactly have you ever accomplished in life?  

I didn't ask why you don't like Clinton, I get that. that doesn't explain your stupidity when it comes to things like the Russian/trump connections, seth rich, etc etc etc.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn't ask why you don't like Clinton, I get that. that doesn't explain your stupidity when it comes to things like the Russian/trump connections, seth rich, etc etc etc.

You can't read apparently.

Your democrats are corrupt lying pieces of shit.  The media and our government are full of lying pieces of shit.  I take everything presented by the media with a grain of salt.  You would be smart to do the same.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your democrats are corrupt lying pieces of shit.  The media and our government are full of lying pieces of shit.  I take everything presented by the media with a grain of salt.  You would be smart to do the same.  

exactly , do you think you would ever see the MSM report on the Fusion GPS ties to the DNC or the fact that they commissioned the Trump dossier and arranged the meeting with the "Russian Operative"  ........fuck no you wouldnt. They know most people read headlines and that is all. Fucking lying pieces of shit 

Just now, f7ben said:

exactly , do you think you would ever see the MSM report on the Fusion GPS ties to the DNC or the fact that they commissioned the Trump dossier and arranged the meeting with the "Russian Operative"  ........fuck no you wouldnt. They know most people read headlines and that is all. Fucking lying pieces of shit 

Yep.  And idiots like slinger swallow the whole narrative hook line and sinker.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  And idiots like slinger swallow the whole narrative hook line and sinker.  

I hate Trump , his kids are fucking morons and I dont care if they all die in a slow cooker tomorrow. But they are not the problem with this country. Clinton , her machine and her media 100% are. The end 

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

ANYONE BUT HILLARY

damn! :lol: 

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

so you jump in the boat of the biggest lying piece of shit known to man, and swallow every BS story thrown to you by .7paypal :lol:

the rw dipshit accusation stands. court adjourned.

Just now, MiSledder said:

I fucking love russia now, I hope to god he did "collude" with russia, ANYTHING to keep hillary on the side lines

who fucking cares who you love or what you hope for?

besides dripper?

:lol: