Laying a Challenge to SLINGER,ICEMAN,SNOWRIDER and all other Russia Collusion accusers

I want you to name the person or persons within the Trump Team that Colluded with Russia, Who they Colluded with and What laws were broken.

Edited by jtssrx

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I think most intelligent people are waiting for Mueller to finish his investigation.

:bc:

Most intelligent people realized from the start that the Democrats have been acting like completely dishonest, corrupt and desparate fools. :bc: 

• Like 5

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Most intelligent people realized from the start that the Democrats have been acting like completely dishonest, corrupt and desparate fools. :bc: 

Yea?  Check the latest NYT story

:lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Get this through your head.  Your media sources are misleading and lying to you.

I trust nothing the MSM reports ......they are the propaganda arm of the corrupt and that is it. Its a sad day 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I think most intelligent people are waiting for Mueller to finish his investigation.

:lol:   I guess your not an intelligent person than.   Nice job admitting you're an idiot.  

You've been claiming collusion the whole time. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Putin didn't let Trump anywhere near his election meddling, he's smarter than to trust a loudmouth loose cannon to keep his shit on the low.

Putin had nothing to do with anything of relevance 

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Get this through your head.  Your media sources are misleading and lying to you.

How about Don jr's own words in his email that he released?

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I trust nothing the MSM reports ......they are the propaganda arm of the corrupt and that is it. Its a sad day 

See above

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   I guess your not an intelligent person than.   Nice job admitting you're an idiot.  

You've been claiming collusion the whole time. :lol:  

Actually no, I was claiming Trump and his kids would go down for Russian money laundering.  It sure looks like collusion is in the air now though eh?

Edited by ICEMAN!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

How about Don he's own words in his email that he released?

See above

Actually no, I was claiming Trump and his kids would go down for Russian money laundering.  It sure looks like collusion is in the air now though eh?

Not at all actually and want me to put up some of your posts about collusion? :lol: Sure seems you did exactly what you said intelligent people wouldn't do. :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I think the best is on this last trump Russia narrative, CNN's headlines and he actual story barely resemble each other :lol: 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Putin's regime*

at least he's getting a little warmer. just a few days he was still citing the chant about "nobody in Russia was involved".

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

me thinks you better go out to the real, round world and take a look at some of the recent news.

100% :wrong: about anything and everything for over 2 years :lmao:

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

me thinks you better go out to the real, round world and take a look at some of the recent news.

I asked you to provide proof. Not some stupid meeting that produced nothing with emails released today that prove that.

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I asked you to provide proof. Not some stupid meeting that produced nothing with emails released today that prove that.

why do I need to re-hash information that's already out there? did you not see the e-mails? jr'd admission? wtf dude, what more proof would you require? do you realize that even if no Hillary "dirt" was shared, what transpired was likely illegal? if a member of trump's campaign tries to work with Russians in obtaining Hillary dirt, to alter the outcome of an election, that is collusion you brain dead dumb shit.

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What constitutes proof to someone that doesn't believe the earth is round, in global warming or Donald Trump being corrupt?