Calling all Trumptards

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

:lol: do you ever? I mean even once think before you post?

Have you ever added a thing here? I have never seen a thread started by you.

Stop your bitching you fuckin Sally

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

VS. the 7025 bullshit threads you've started? Only in your mind is contributing bullshit a positive attribute... :hungry:

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I made a thread yrs ago, And its 10x the quality of anything youve ever posted combine

You have to see that everyone is laughing at you right! comon.... you see it!

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you'd think he be a little nicer to us. we're about the only people who correspond with him. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Spot the fuck on!

7 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I made a thread yrs ago, And its 10x the quality of anything youve ever posted combine

You have to see that everyone is laughing at you right! comon.... you see it!

You have never posted anything intelligent or interesting. You are a lying faggot pos bootlicker!!!111

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

jr is about as dumb as his dad :lol: 

and you are more gullable than maincunt go back and find who the person is who leaked the I do.  then go back and show us the document.oh it was not there just another in a lo g list of in named people giving a 2nd hand impression of what the mail said .go get em 

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you have only reposted bullshit far left propaganda that is proven to be Total bullshit 90% of the time. you must be so proud of you accomplishment 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

You have never posted anything intelligent or interesting. You are a lying faggot pos bootlicker!!!111

I called you unfunny yrs ago and it hurt your feelings, im sorry, im sure youre funny to someone who knows you

Edited by MiSledder

I gave up trying to have a real conversation here yrs ago, the only people  here I know of that can still have an intelligent conversation is xlt and AKPilot (tom) 

Why would anyone try to have an honest conversation with someone like maincat? Hes not honest with himself , forget about the hacks like slinger and snowrider :lol:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I gave up trying to have a real conversation here yrs ago, the only people  here I know of that can still have an intelligent conversation is xlt and AKPilot (tom) 

Why would anyone try to have an honest conversation with someone like maincat? Hes not honest with himself , forget about the hacks like slinger and snowrider :lol:

you couldn't be more fucking wrong if you tried. this has got to be an act.

18 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Looks like you're the one with the hurt feelings. MC and snowrider can be pretty mean but it's just the internet. Try not to let it bring you down. 

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

"The June 3, 2016, email sent to Donald Trump Jr. could hardly have been more explicit: One of his father’s former Russian business partners had been contacted by a senior Russian government official and was offering to provide the Trump campaign with dirt on Hillary Clinton.

The documents “would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father,” read the email, written by a trusted intermediary, who added, “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

If the future president’s elder son was surprised or disturbed by the provenance of the promised material — or the notion that it was part of an ongoing effort by the Russian government to aid his father’s campaign — he gave no indication.

He replied within minutes: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

Four days later, after a flurry of emails, the intermediary wrote back, proposing a meeting in New York on Thursday with a “Russian government attorney.”

Donald Trump Jr. agreed, adding that he would likely bring along “Paul Manafort (campaign boss)” and “my brother-in-law,” Jared Kushner, now one of the president’s closest White House advisers.

On June 9, the Russian lawyer was sitting in the younger Mr. Trump’s office on the 25th floor of Trump Tower, just one level below the office of the future president."

so now we know the TOP RUSSIA connection is a lawyer who represents corporations in Russia  so the deep ties to the kremlin are that she goes in to trial  to argue for privet businesses agents state prosecutors . quack quack  lmfao do the fails ever end with you losers? has to be very diminishing to your self worth 

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like you're the one with the hurt feelings. MC and snowrider can be pretty mean but it's just the internet. Try not to let it bring you down. 

Mean...hardly. MC is a pants shitting seat warmer and Coach Slope is an unfunny, unoriginal Corky which is an insult to Corky! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Mean...hardly. MC is a pants shitting seat warmer and Coach Slope is an unfunny, unoriginal Corky which is an insult to Corky! :lol:

:snack:

IMG_3106.GIF

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

so now we know the TOP RUSSIA connection is a lawyer who represents corporations in Russia  so the deep ties to the kremlin are that she goes in to trial  to argue for privet businesses agents state prosecutors . quack quack  lmfao do the fails ever end with you losers? has to be very diminishing to your self worth 

The Crown Prosecutor of Russia?

FAIL again yourself stupid 

:lol: