Hero cop attacked viciously by two rabid dogs

24 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

my brother Inlaw never even entered my mind, I only respond to your over the top rants when a cop fucks up, like calling  for the death of every cop, or like the bold

BTW dont ever let me find out what your family tragedy is, Ill use it every fucking time I can to get under your skin like

what would you like to know....i have plenty of sob stories

9 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

If we took a vote on most annoying members, youd rank top 3

I dont bring up any mention of your BIL in malice. I've stated that before. You shared it here and now it is part of the ether concerning the conversations we have about Law Enforcement. If it offends you or gets under your skin that badly then you should not have offered to share that story or you should recuse yourself from conversations where that situation is germane to the discussion.

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont bring up any mention of your BIL in malice. I've stated that before. You shared it here and now it is part of the ether concerning the conversations we have about Law Enforcement. If it offends you or gets under your skin that badly then you should not have offered to share that story or you should recuse yourself from conversations where that situation is germane to the discussion.

absolutely you do ben, only when youre being called out on your radical comments about cops do you bring it up, youre a lowlife  for it ben

do you not remember some of the shit youve said about him because he was a cop? seriously?

Edited by MiSledder

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

absolutely you do ben, only when youre being called out on your radical comments about cops do you bring it up, youre a lowlife  for it ben

do you not remember some of the shit youve said about him because he was a cop? seriously?

Nope .....I dont recall having ever said anything specifically about your BIL who I have never met and have zero knowledge of other than the fact that he was a cop. If I did in fact say something inflammatory about him then it was likely said with my usual hyperbole. I have no doubt you would take it to heart though. My feelings about cops are no secret , not just some cops....all cops

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope .....I dont recall having ever said anything specifically about your BIL who I have never met and have zero knowledge of other than the fact that he was a cop. If I did in fact say something inflammatory about him then it was likely said with my usual hyperbole. I have no doubt you would take it to heart though. My feelings about cops are no secret , not just some cops....all cops

how convenient to forget

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'd watch a video of a cop being tore apart by a pack of grey wolves. but not two dogs with wagging tails being blown away by an asswipe. the second video would be just too disturbing. 

prepare for the wrath of LILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'm serious. 

I'd prefer not to watch either but I guess I prioritize any human life well above any animal so theres that 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd prefer not to watch either but I guess I prioritize any human life well above any animal so theres that 

Not me...there are some sociopathic miserable fucks I've run across in my town that I would rather see die than any of my pets.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Not me...there are some sociopathic miserable fucks I've run across in my town that I would rather see die than any of my pets.

yah maybe....i do like my dog

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said: