Hero cop attacked viciously by two rabid dogs

Thats how this worthless piece of shit cop would have told the story if there wasnt video :lol: the worst thing that ever happened to cops was the video camera...they are having a tough time lying about every single little thing now :lol::lol: 

http://nypost.com/2017/07/10/homeowner-slams-cop-for-shooting-tail-wagging-dog/

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats how this worthless piece of shit cop would have told the story if there wasnt video :lol: the worst thing that ever happened to cops was the video camera...they are having a tough time lying about every single little thing now :lol::lol: 

Muther fucker needs to be strung up.  No doubt.  And I have yet to hear a single argument that makes any sense at all why cameras SHOULD NOT be part of their uniform.  Let's start getting these fuckers on the right path...or out of uniform.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Muther fucker needs to be strung up.  No doubt.  And I have yet to hear a single argument that makes any sense at all why cameras SHOULD NOT be part of their uniform.  Let's start getting these fuckers on the right path...or out of uniform.

First of all, discharging your sidearm when your life is not in danger should get you fired instantly .....the dude busted off some caps in someones backyard in the fucking city proper. That act alone would land one of us in jail......it just gets me that for decades all that guy would have had to do was say the dogs attacked him....and he sure as fuck would have said that. Lying fucking pigs. I listened to an NPR piece with the Burnsville chief about body cams .....he said most depts are all for them now but there are still some issues to work out.

Of course they only work as well as they are used. Much like the pig ass motherfucking pieces of shit in Michigan......their cams magically malfunctioned when they turned their cherrys on .......crazy coincidence I know 

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

:lol:

I know , I LMFAO too when I watched that vid .......that right there is the very definition of spineless fucking cunt. That POS has no business flipping my burgers let alone deciding peoples fates 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

First of all, discharging your sidearm when your life is not in danger should get you fired instantly .....the dude busted off some caps in someones backyard in the fucking city proper. That act alone would land one of us in jail......it just gets me that for decades all that guy would have had to do was say the dogs attacked him....and he sure as fuck would have said that. Lying fucking pigs. I listened to an NPR piece with the Burnsville chief about body cams .....he said most depts are all for them now but there are still some issues to work out.

Of course they only work as well as they are used. Much like the pig ass motherfucking pieces of shit in Michigan......their cams magically malfunctioned when they turned their cherrys on .......crazy coincidence I know 

Bold #1: That's what he said anyway.  

Bold #2: This is an easy one for body cams to fix.  It's real, REAL simple, if your shit is "malfunctioning", you don't go out in the field..PERIOD.  And if for some reason your camera has a funny way of malfunctioning...a lot.  You are fucking fired.  Let's start treating these armed, uniformed SERVANTS of the taxpayers as adults.  Going back to the thread yesterday, I don't hate cops, but just like everyone of us, actions have consequences.  I'll cut slack where I can, but won't where it shouldn't be cut at all.  And if a dog walking up to you or a black man sitting in his car poses a threat so severe that an officer feels his life is threatened and needs to fire his weapon...he should just use it on himself.  Worthless cowards, ESPECIALLY ones carrying side arms, are about fucking useless IMO.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Bold #2: This is an easy one for body cams to fix.  It's real, REAL simple, if your shit is "malfunctioning", you don't go out in the field..PERIOD.  And if for some reason your camera has a funny way of malfunctioning...a lot.  You are fucking fired.  Let's start treating these armed, uniformed SERVANTS of the taxpayers as adults.  Going back to the thread yesterday, I don't hate cops, but just like everyone of us, actions have consequences.  I'll cut slack where I can, but won't where it shouldn't be cut at all.  And if a dog walking up to you or a black man sitting in his car poses a threat so severe that an officer feels his life is threatened and needs to fire his weapon...he should just use it on himself.  Worthless cowards, ESPECIALLY ones carrying side arms, are about fucking useless IMO.

do you yammer on in person as much as you post?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All body cams that are deployed in the field rely on the officer to turn them on. They claim there would be way to much data collected ......but it should record 100% of the time and if there was no incident reported during the shift they could delete the data....simple

10 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

do you yammer on in person as much as you post?

Yes.  It's only a few sentences.  It also allows me to judge who has any brains in a conversation by who gets real quiet after I start with an opening statement. :lol:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All body cams that are deployed in the field rely on the officer to turn them on. They claim there would be way to much data collected ......but it should record 100% of the time and if there was no incident reported during the shift they could delete the data....simple

There is no excuse for part of their equipment should be defective while they are out in the field.  If it goes out....for any reason, they come in ASAP.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There is no excuse for part of their equipment should be defective while they are out in the field.  If it goes out....for any reason, they come in ASAP.

Thats not how it is intended to work ......they have to turn them on....they are not on all the time 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats not how it is intended to work ......they have to turn them on....they are not on all the time 

I'm fine with that.  But before any type of enforcement activity happens at all,  that little red button goes to on.  Failure to do so or chronic "faulty equipment" problems, ADIOS DIPSHIT!

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Well if you don't like it Lily theres always TBP.  Oh wait.

Yeah bitches!!  I'm gonna go and post my "yammering" in that thread that is active over there. :lol:

..wait...."Lily"? :dunno:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

What in the flying fuck was that... pussy ass cop. 

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know, I gotta be honest, I'd want a fucking camera on me in this climate for my own defense.

Absolutely , and that was the point of the Burnsville chief .......he said it was a tool more times than not to fend off unwarranted claims against officers. Also whether or not it is via the cop having to act properly because the camera is rolling or proving mistreatment it is a tool to protect the citizen as well.

We have cameras all over where I work.....I never bend the rules and even if the thought crossed my mind I know somewhere there may be a camera that has a shot of how I am performing my job.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

What in the flying fuck was that... pussy ass cop. 

Those are the type of Heroes that Lilly looks up to and wants us all to now down before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those are the type of Heroes that Lilly looks up to and wants us all to now down before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Rabid aggressive dogs always saunter gingerly and wag their tails!

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah bitches!!  I'm gonna go and post my "yammering" in that thread that is active over there. :lol:

..wait...."Lily"? :dunno:

Well , take Ben , Snacks and maybe 2 others out of the picture and what's left is a 300 PPD game of assclown ping pong between you , SR and the old man , so lets not get too exited here :bc: