Is there a shred of proof yet?

Turns out the whole Russia thing was nothing more than a Podesta plan to deflect from Hillary losing to Trump and the whole "17 agencies" narrative was nothing more than the Traitor known as Clapper circulating a few memos between people who were sympathetic to his treasonous ways.

Not one single shred of proof Russia had anything to do with the leaks or even attempted to meddle at all in the election.

Now the dems are down to grasping as "meetings" between some Lawyer who may have something to do with Russia 

What a pathetic bunch of faggots

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Turns out the whole Russia thing was nothing more than a Podesta plan to deflect from Hillary losing to Trump and the whole "17 agencies" narrative was nothing more than the Traitor known as Clapper circulating a few memos between people who were sympathetic to his treasonous ways.

Not one single shred of proof Russia had anything to do with the leaks or even attempted to meddle at all in the election.

Now the dems are down to grasping as "meetings" between some Lawyer who may have something to do with Russia 

Bingo. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I have colluded more with "the Russians" than Donald J Trump.  Hahahaha

Oh fuck....I hope McCarthy Cat doesn't read this!!!!!!!!!:yikes:

"As you know, the I.C. was a coordinated product from three agencies; CIA, NSA, and the FBI not all 17 components of the intelligence community. Those three under the aegis of my former office."

Clapper is a disgusting treasonous piece of shit who should be sitting in jail for life ....not briefing anyone 

:lol:  And yet they made this assessment without actually reviewing the computers involved because Podesta and the DNC wouldn't let them. :lol:  

FRANKEN: And I want to thank General Clapper and – and Attorney General Yates for – for appearing today. We have – the intelligence communities have concluded all 17 of them that Russia interfered with this election. And we all know how that’s right.

CLAPPER: Senator, as I pointed out in my statement Senator Franken, it was there were only three agencies that directly involved in this assessment plus my office

FRANKEN: But all 17 signed on to that?

CLAPPER: Well, we didn’t go through that – that process, this was a special situation because of the time limits and my – what I knew to be to who could really contribute to this and the sensitivity of the situation, we decided it was a constant judgment to restrict it to those three. I’m not aware of anyone who dissented or – or disagreed when it came out.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Are you this stupid?

Dont go to far east or you will fall off the face of the earth you nit wit

:lol:  

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/06/11/sen_manchin_attended_classified_comey_hearing_no_evidence_whatsoever_of_trump-russia_collusion.html

Sen. Manchin (Attended Classified Comey Hearing): No Evidence "Whatsoever" Of Trump-Russia Collusion

West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin reiterates, after two hearings with former FBI Director James Comey, that there is no evidence "whatsoever" to prove the Trump campaign "colluded" with Russia during the 2016 campaign.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you this stupid?

offer anything .....anything of substance to contradict what I typed........anything at all ???????

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

offer anything .....anything of substance to contradict what I typed........anything at all ???????

Concocted and paid for by the Dems through Fusion GPS.  

Hillary gave the Russians piles of urainium and getting large bribes for it but unless Hillary was personally handling that money there's nothing to see there.

but did you hear??? Trump talked to a Russian person!!!! Guilty!!! Collusion!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Hillary gave the Russians piles of urainium and getting large bribes for it but unless Hillary was personally handling that money there's nothing to see there.

but did you hear??? Trump talked to a Russian person!!!! Guilty!!! Collusion!!!!

:true:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Are you this stupid?

you are such a sad and pathetic man it is hard to even make fun of you any more . it is like picking on the "special " kid at the park 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

you are such a sad and pathetic man it is hard to even make fun of you any more . it is like picking on the "special " kid at the park 

Yet "somehow" the disphit lives the life of luxury smoking cigars and drinking cognac.....weird.

23 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yet "somehow" the disphit lives the life of luxury smoking cigars and drinking cognac.....weird.

Just sell your sled.  That'll buy plenty of the aforementioned items...then, boast heavily about it here where everybody buys into it.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just sell your sled.  That'll buy plenty of the aforementioned items...then, boast heavily about it here where everybody buys into it.

Fuck....that hunk of shit might get me a 40 of Mickeys Malt Liquor and pack of Hav A Tampas! :lol:

• Like 1

I must confess to my snowmachiner friends I colluded with the Russians today, had Russian dressing on my chef salad at lunch at the mission, there was also some hot little Russian homeless woman show up at the mission that I would like to collude with as long as Minnie doesn't find out