Hey Canadians... what you got to say about this?

Revkev is a special kind of stupid,  my father had a dozen rentals duplexes back in the 80's and as many more office spaces , the day a judge fold  a past tenent that.l

"Gee, I know you walked away from 3 months rent and stole all,the appliances but I can't find a way to make the landlord give you back your  deposit " was the day I told pops to sell or he was on his own,   

This was back when the MPLS start and tribe ( aka the hammer and sickle ) was bemoaning the fact that "affordable housing " was so hard to find .

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

shit Minneapolis is a dream to own rentals in now compared to say Hopkins or Bloomington or st louis  park . I sold my Hopkins shit they got so bad .

Our unitswere in Hopkins ,Mika , Edina and Eden prairie, still the same attitude from all the renters,

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I was in crossroads last week with my niece . though I was in dinky town or little Mogadishu .   

A lot of them aren't happy because they won't be able to walk to the new high school and it won't have a prayer room for them.  

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

A lot of them aren't happy because they won't be able to walk to the new high school and it won't have a prayer room for them.  

my brother in law was about to ship out for a contract with KBR so he knew he would not be finishing the semester at Normandale . so he went in to the prayer room with some take out ribs and a penthouse . you guessed it kicked out lol . not sure it hurt him at all made boat loads of cash for 10 yrs and with his security clearance scored a mid 6fig job running a cyber security department for a  well known corp

I stand corrected. Many of you seem to have much more experience in shit holes than I do. I would never walk into someone's bedroom with outside shoes on. 

I think the fine was bullshit. $500.00 would have taught him not to be a dick. 

The apartment is there home. They pay to rent it. He could have brought slippers if he thought the apartment was dirty. There was no mention that he feared for his health or that the apartment was a pigsty.  The couple taped the conversation so you can guess they've had issues. If he showed the court a photo of the apartment looking like a dumpster then I doubt this would have happened. 

But not 100 percent sure because they don't seem to have a clue about money. 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

my brother in law was about to ship out for a contract with KBR so he knew he would not be finishing the semester at Normandale . so he went in to the prayer room with some take out ribs and a penthouse . you guessed it kicked out lol . not sure it hurt him at all made boat loads of cash for 10 yrs and with his security clearance scored a mid 6fig job running a cyber security department for a  well known corp

Yeah that doesn't show your brother in a good light. Go to a Catholic Church on Friday night and do the same thing. See who thinks your an asshole. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah that doesn't show your brother in a good light. Go to a Catholic Church on Friday night and do the same thing. See who thinks your an asshole. 

who gives a fuck. why is it again a state school has to have a public funded Islam only room ? fuck that want to kneel down mid day head out to the parking lot with the smokers 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

who gives a fuck. why is it again a state school has to have a public funded Islam only room ? fuck that want to kneel down mid day head out to the parking lot with the smokers 

Churches are tax free. Funded by money that is donated for a tax break. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I stand corrected. Many of you seem to have much more experience in shit holes than I do. I would never walk into someone's bedroom with outside shoes on. 

I think the fine was bullshit. $500.00 would have taught him not to be a dick. 

The apartment is there home. They pay to rent it. He could have brought slippers if he thought the apartment was dirty. There was no mention that he feared for his health or that the apartment was a pigsty.  The couple taped the conversation so you can guess they've had issues. If he showed the court a photo of the apartment looking like a dumpster then I doubt this would have happened. 

But not 100 percent sure because they don't seem to have a clue about money. 

This court does not care if it was or wasn't, or if Landlord and Tenant procedures were followed.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Churches are tax free. Funded by money that is donated for a tax break. 

not the same not even close. one is Tax free.the other is taxing me then spending my money on religion .one I have a choice the other option.then there is that whole pesky church and state thing we have in America