poor zambroski..

the fact that us "leftards" have been correct about trump from day one are clearly getting to him. from his early "notion" that trump was going to repair our european relationships ( one of his most comical statements) all the way up to today's  "so what if trump jr colluded with the Russians". look at the poor guy, he must be on his 60th photo chop of snowrider. what a strange infatuation.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the fact that us "leftards" have been correct about trump from day one are clearly getting to him. from his early "notion" that trump was going to repair our european relationships ( one of his most comical statements) all the way up to today's  "so what if trump jr colluded with the Russians". look at the poor guy, he must be on his 60th photo chop of snowrider. what a strange infatuation.

Infatuation.   Is he starting threads about other members?  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Not surprised with his mental capability an stalwart third grade mind he supports Trump

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Not surprised with his mental capability an stalwart third grade mind he supports Trump

how you can still correspond with these bozos day in and day out I have no idea. I've lost a lot of interest in doing so lately. I can only argue that 2+2=4, and not 5, for so long :lol:

the good news in all of this, is that 1) the world knows trump isn't really a legit potus as he needed help from the Russians and 2) it's temporary. I think most of the damage this clown instills on the country can be repaired. I mean, Obama did it with W, right?

:bc:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how you can still correspond with these bozos day in and day out I have no idea. I've lost a lot of interest in doing so lately. I can only argue that 2+2=4, and not 5, for so long :lol:

the good news in all of this, is that 1) the world knows trump isn't really a legit potus as he needed help from the Russians and 2) it's temporary. I think most of the damage this clown instills on the country can be repaired. I mean, Obama did it with W, right?

:bc:

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Who are these two guys?  :lol: 

:lol:   I can think of more than two on here.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Infatuation.   Is he starting threads about other members?  

more of that infamous rww logic -  me calling out broski for making oodles of snowrider pics makes me the "infatuated" one. zambroski claiming he lives in my head rent free all the while he's making pics of SR who'c clearly in his head :lmao:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Like the "Dump has no chance"? Sure you gals have been spot on!!!!

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

With or without the Russian help?

Without or without the Child rape convictions? :lol: 

You gals have been spinning your wheels nonstop and have gone nowhere!

Just now, Skidooski said:

Without or without the Child rape convictions? :lol: 

You gals have been spinning your wheels nonstop and have gone nowhere!

Why do you think Mueller is hiring high powered prosecutors and not investigators?

So dumb

:lol:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You should know, you supported Hillary.  

I did, for good reason, she was CLEARLY more qualified to run the country than this bozo :lol:

do you think she'd be the laughing stock of the world? fact: if Hillary had done a fraction of the things trump has done, you and others would be having a coronary.