another small flame erupts from the smoke

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

There is no evidence other than a meeting took place.   Sorry that's not "working with" thats not "collusion."

bartolo-colon-swing-and-miss-against-pirates-b.gif

the fucking guy admitted meeting with a Russian lawyer to get dirt on Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking knew you'd turn into a whiny little cunt about this, as I mentioned several times.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the fucking guy admitted meeting with a Russian lawyer to get dirt on Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking knew you'd turn into a whiny little cunt about this, as I mentioned several times.

:lol:   Sorry still not collusion.   Information exchanged and used is collusion.   Not taking a meeting.  On top of that this person is not Russian Govt.  

Just the meeting itself could be a crime...

Poor Jarhead, Manafort and Dump jr

"Miller elaborated that in addition to the obvious question of perjury, what Trump Jr. has already admitted to could already be a crime.

“It is a crime to solicit or accept anything of value from a foreign national in a campaign. Now, the thing of value has never come up in this context before because we’ve never had a campaign like this that potentially colluded with a foreign government,” he said. “But in other contexts, in bribery cases and extortion cases thing of value doesn’t have to be money. It has to be something tangible, but not money. it could be potentially accepting information. He’s potentially confessing in his statement to committing a crime.”

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mediaite.com/online/msnbc-guest-donald-trump-jr-could-go-to-jail/amp/

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Just the meeting itself could be a crime...

Poor Jarhead, Manafort and Dump jr

"Miller elaborated that in addition to the obvious question of perjury, what Trump Jr. has already admitted to could already be a crime.

“It is a crime to solicit or accept anything of value from a foreign national in a campaign. Now, the thing of value has never come up in this context before because we’ve never had a campaign like this that potentially colluded with a foreign government,” he said. “But in other contexts, in bribery cases and extortion cases thing of value doesn’t have to be money. It has to be something tangible, but not money. it could be potentially accepting information. He’s potentially confessing in his statement to committing a crime.”

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mediaite.com/online/msnbc-guest-donald-trump-jr-could-go-to-jail/amp/

:lol:   Shows what this guy knows.  You guys and your silly collusion theories.   There was real collusion between the Russian's once and no liberal cared.  

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html

“On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov.”

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Sorry still not collusion.   Information exchanged and used is collusion.   Not taking a meeting.  On top of that this person is not Russian Govt.  

"pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc. "

there is no mention of Russian gov in the bet,

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Shows what this guy knows.  You guys and your silly collusion theories.   There was real collusion between the Russian's once and no liberal cared.  

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html

“On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov.”

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

Kennedy?

lmao

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc. "

there is no mention of Russian gov in the bet,

When Mueller comes out and says there was collusion with the Russian govt then I'll pay.   Until then you don't decide what collusion is no more than I decide what's not.  

See, what we are witnessing here is Slinger setting this up for a future renege by posting horse shit evidence NOBODY will accept and trying to get Highmark to pay based on it. Obviously, because HM isn't a complete fucking idiot...he's not paying for this complete hackery shit.  Now, when the real bet get's settled (to Slingers loss), Slinger will say HM didn't pay back when he proved it and now he doesn't have to pay.

I'd say it's brilliant...if I were a liberal clown.  But I'm not.  It's just back peddling and reneging from a person who believes in the most corrupt party EVER!

SBYL Slinger...hey, did you get this to Mueller's team yet?  I suspect we'll see CNN announcing collusion with this hot piece you've provided later this evening.  Yes?

Just now, Zambroski said:

See, what we are witnessing here is Slinger setting this up for a future renege by posting horse shit evidence NOBODY will accept and trying to get Highmark to pay based on it. Obviously, because HM isn't a complete fucking idiot...he's not paying for this complete hackery shit.  Now, when the real bet get's settled (to Slingers loss), Slinger will say HM didn't pay back when he proved it and now he doesn't have to pay.

I'd say it's brilliant...if I were a liberal clown.  But I'm not.  It's just back peddling and reneging from a person who believes in the most corrupt party EVER!

SBYL Slinger...hey, did you get this to Mueller's team yet?  I suspect we'll see CNN announcing collusion with this hot piece you've provided later this evening.  Yes?

I don't think there should be any question that Mueller decides whether or not there was collusion.   Not him or I.   

Just now, Highmark said:

I don't think there should be any question that Mueller decides whether or not there was collusion.   Not him or I.   

Pretty sure you laid that out in the details.  But, I may have missed you adding "If any liberal hack journalist comes out and says there was collusion, I'll accept it."

Pretty sure I didn't see that though and you would have had to pay up over a year ago. A "pre-pre-pre bet pay out".

Poor Slinger.

Muellers team knows about the meetings, if there was something incriminating going on here we would have heard about it long ago. The only reason its "news" is JR came out and made a statement. So sad and pathetic, those desperate for some kind of dirt on trump. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

more nothing ......how can anyone read that and see anything at all?????

When you are so desperate for something to be true it doesn't matter how little the nugget is you believe it.

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When Mueller comes out and says there was collusion with the Russian govt then I'll pay.   Until then you don't decide what collusion is no more than I decide what's not.  

That's pretty much the bottom line right there. :bc: 

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can't wait for the indictments 

:bc:

On 5/18/2017 at 11:13 AM, Highmark said:

Collusion will be clear.

Trump side:  Release this

Russians: Ok.

OR

Russians: We have this on Hillary.

Trump Side: Give it to Wiki.  

:lol:  From the bet thread.   

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's going to happen so be prepared 

Just now, jtssrx said:

That's going to happen so be prepared 

It may and if it does I'll pay.  I don't trust the investigation but I'll stand by it.

130621144219-obama-comey-mueller-story-top (1).jpg

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

"President Trump's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., admitted Sunday to meeting last summer with a Russian attorney because she "might have information helpful to" his father's campaign."

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/09/536345533/trump-son-admits-to-meeting-russian-lawyer-with-offer-of-helpful-info-for-campai

She did.

She said "Stop Tweeting". :lol:

42 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Kennedy?

lmao

Don't know history, do ya?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

IMG_7570.JPG

How is that deflecting anything?   I said I'll stand by the investigation's results.  Will you?