another small flame erupts from the smoke

seems like collusion to me :dunno: got your checkbook ready, skidmark?  let's hear the defenses, false equivalencies, and other nonsense from the trrumpsters...

For the past seven months, President Donald Trump and his campaign have been dogged by allegations that they colluded with the Russian government during the presidential election.

Now there appears to be some evidence supporting the thrust of the allegation.

Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, was offered “damaging information about Hillary Clinton before agreeing to meet with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign,” The New York Times reported Sunday.

On Saturday, Trump Jr., presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner, and then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort confirmed that they met with lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya in Trump Tower on June 9, 2016—two days after Clinton clinched the Democratic presidential nomination.

Trump Jr. said in a statement Sunday that Veselnitskaya claimed “she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.” Trump Jr. said she did not provide additional information.

After Veselnitskaya’s “vague” statement about Clinton, Trump Jr. said, the conversation turned to Russia’s freeze of adoptions to the U.S. in retaliation for sanctions against individual Russians under the Magnitsky Act.

The report is the first public account that people associated with the Kremlin offered damaging information on Clinton to Trump—and that Trump’s campaign entertained the offer.

A dossier compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele alleged the existence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government during the election, which alleged, among other things, that Russia sent damaging information on Clinton to the Trump campaign.

The dossier was published in January 2017, days before Trump was inaugurated. Then as now, Trump and members of his campaign denied any involvement with Russia.

The admission by the president’s eldest son comes less than 24 hours after the Trump legal team downplayed the meeting as a courtesy for a friend—and then proposed that the meeting was the result of a Democratic plot to entangle Trump with the Russians.

“It was a short introductory meeting,” Trump Jr. said in a statement on Saturday, in response to the initial story about the meeting with Veselnitskaya. “I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up.”

According to the president’s son, he “was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/s-donald-trump-jrs-meeting-the-first-hard-evidence-of-collusion-with-russia

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

trump jr admitted the meeting ya dimwit. would you like some other sources?

We all know that.  So what?  Are you sure you shouldn't be forwarding your "finds" to Mueller and his "dream team".  This could all be wrapped up quickly!!!

But just the same...yes please, post more sources. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We all know that.  So what?  Are you sure you shouldn't be forwarding your "finds" to Mueller and his "dream team".  This could all be wrapped up quickly!!!

But just the same...yes please, post more sources. :lol:

so what? :lol: trump jr admittedly meets with a Russian who stated he has dirt on Hillary. that, my friend, meets the definition of "collusion". I knew you fucking dimwits would just keep changing your tune as this case gets more and more out on the open. we started with "there was no Russian meddling, period. WHERE'S THE PROOF?????"

then we went to "well so what if they did. we do it too." now we're at "so what if trump jr colluded with the Russians about Hillary dirt"

so fucking predictable.

so what? :lol: trump jr admittedly meets with a Russian who stated he has dirt on Hillary. that, my friend, meets the definition of "collusion". I knew you fucking dimwits would just keep changing your tune as this case gets more and more out on the open. we started with "there was no Russian meddling, period. WHERE'S THE PROOF?????"

then we went to "well so what if they did. we do it too." now we're at "so what if trump jr colluded with the Russians about Hillary dirt"

so fucking predictable.

Have you sent this to Mueller yet?  Can I?  Please?  Although, his team probably have an uber important file built just for "Slinger hot leads and tips".

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Have you sent this to Mueller yet?  Can I?  Please?  Although, his team probably have an uber important file built just for "Slinger hot leads and tips".

:lol:

I'm sure mueller already knows this, and more. now if you don't mind, I'd like to collect my $100 from skidmark.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump jr admitted the meeting ya dimwit. would you like some other sources?

So where's the collusion?

On Saturday, Trump Jr., presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner, and then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort confirmed that they met with lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya in Trump Tower on June 9, 2016—two days after Clinton clinched the Democratic presidential nomination.

Trump Jr. said in a statement Sunday that Veselnitskaya claimed “she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.” Trump Jr. said she did not provide additional information

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so fucking predictable.

So did the DNC collude with Hillary against Trump and others?  

secret or

Just meeting is not collusion shitslinger.

Trump Jr. said she did not provide additional information

Edited by Highmark

:lmao:

Sorry dude but you are going to have to come up with more than that for proof of collusion. :lol:  

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:43 AM, Highmark said:

I can accept that even though it still pretty broad.   

:news:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry dude but you are going to have to come up with more than that for proof of collusion. :lol:  

quit being an asshole. when you made that bet you were very confident that trump, nor anyone in his admin, had done anything with any Russian to try and affect the election. how here we have a direct family member, talking to a Russian lawyer, about dirt on Hillary for the election. it can't get much clearer than that :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

:news:

Dude the Daily Beast is not evidence.   Trump Jr did not admit to anything.   How about you pay up sucka!  

http://www.erictrumpfoundation.com/

Thank you for your support.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dude the Daily Beast is not evidence.   Trump Jr did not admit to anything.   How about you pay up sucka!  

http://www.erictrumpfoundation.com/

Thank you for your support.  

"President Trump's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., admitted Sunday to meeting last summer with a Russian attorney because she "might have information helpful to" his father's campaign."

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/09/536345533/trump-son-admits-to-meeting-russian-lawyer-with-offer-of-helpful-info-for-campai

quit being an asshole. when you made that bet you were very confident that trump, nor anyone in his admin, had done anything with any Russian to try and affect the election. how here we have a direct family member, talking to a Russian lawyer, about dirt on Hillary for the election. it can't get much clearer than that :lol:

:lol:   So talking with someone is collusion in of itself? :lol:  

download (1).jpg

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   So talking with someone is collusion in of itself? :lol:  

download (1).jpg

did you expect them to swap secret papers that had "collusion" stamped on both of them :lmao:

you lost dude, now be a man and pay up.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

did you expect them to swap secret papers that had "collusion" stamped on both of them :lmao:

you lost dude, now be a man and pay up.

if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

There is no evidence other than a meeting took place.   Sorry that's not "working with" thats not "collusion."

bartolo-colon-swing-and-miss-against-pirates-b.gif