Craigslist Funny

Saw this listing this afternoon....

Amazing Bunny with super powers comparable to Bear Grylls - $10000 hide this posting

This bunny has been through it all, got him years ago when I lived in a apartment. Mufucka was so savage he chewed on the cage bars at all time, he used to smoke blunts and drink 40 oz of old'e with me. I moved back out of the apartment and his savage ass escaped from the cage. Now he has started an empire in my backyard. You know what a metta-human is, right? Well he's a Metta-bunny. He lives outside even during the winter and still manages to get bitches in negative degree weather. There is a catch tho.....the reason he is so cheap is because I caught him this morning being mounted by his girlfriend. People usually say "animals are like their owners" but hellllllll nah not on my watch. That ain't no reflection on me...and if u email saying "uhhhh yeah it is" or anything along those lines then best believe I'm pulling up! Anyways lemme know :) he's real funny and will help u get hoes.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

Saw this listing this afternoon....

Amazing Bunny with super powers comparable to Bear Grylls - $10000 hide this posting

This bunny has been through it all, got him years ago when I lived in a apartment. Mufucka was so savage he chewed on the cage bars at all time, he used to smoke blunts and drink 40 oz of old'e with me. I moved back out of the apartment and his savage ass escaped from the cage. Now he has started an empire in my backyard. You know what a metta-human is, right? Well he's a Metta-bunny. He lives outside even during the winter and still manages to get bitches in negative degree weather. There is a catch tho.....the reason he is so cheap is because I caught him this morning being mounted by his girlfriend. People usually say "animals are like their owners" but hellllllll nah not on my watch. That ain't no reflection on me...and if u email saying "uhhhh yeah it is" or anything along those lines then best believe I'm pulling up! Anyways lemme know :) he's real funny and will help u get hoes.

:lol:

I gotta ask though...what on Earth were you putting in the "search" box?  Cuz.....O.o

:lmao: