Leadership...

If those people all would have been more comfortable working with Hillary then the people of this country have no use for any of them. Fuck the G20 in the face with a hot poker

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Breakdown in communication between MC and Coach Slope...come on fellas get it together! :lol:

:true:

Edited by dz246

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If those people all would have been more comfortable working with Hillary then the people of this country have no use for any of them. Fuck the G20 in the face with a hot poker

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Breakdown in communication between MC and Coach Slope...come on fellas get it together! :lol:

:lol:

Masters of their minds!

I see a guy wanting to talk business ready to talk and a bunch of ignorant Leftards thinking its a big social networking party :finger:  so yes leadership and a bunch of fucking clowns

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dump and his supporters :groin:  G20

Australian Journalist’s Devastating Take On Trump At G20 Goes Viral

The U.S. president “managed to diminish his nation and to confuse and alienate his allies,” Chris Uhlmann says.

Chris Uhlmann, political editor for the Australian Broadcast Corporation, didn’t mince any words when reporting on President Donald Trump at the G20 summit. 

The newsman’s two-minute broadcast centered entirely on the president’s awkward performance at the international conference and what it meant for the United States as a world power. To Uhlmann, it means nothing good. And the clip, which the Australian outlet, has resonated soundly with a lot of people. 

“We learned that Mr. Trump has pressed fast forward on the decline of the U.S. as a global leader,” Uhlmann said. “He managed to diminish his nation and to confuse and alienate his allies.” 

Trump was the only world leader at the summit who did not agree to a statement declaring the Paris Agreement on climate change to be “irreversible.” Trump on June 1 announced he was pulling the U.S. out of the accord that aims to combat global warming.

Trump also was part of the target of violent protests at the G20 gathering in Hamburg, Germany  ― demonstrations that at one point isolated First Lady Melania Trump to her hotel.  

Does Donald Trump’s awkward #G20 performance indicate America’s decline as world power? https://t.co/wmwVeNjaZspic.twitter.com/HXgcagtyrL

— ABC News (@abcnews) July 9, 2017

Uhlmann also highlighted the political discord and divide Trump has exacerbated in the United States and elsewhere. He claimed that Trump had identified the “illness” at the heart of the “Western democracies,” but “has no cure for it and seems to just want to exploit it.” 

Referring to Trump’s Twitter habit, Uhlmann described him as “a man who barks out bile in 140 characters, who wastes his precious days as president at war with the West’s institutions — like the judiciary, independent government agencies and the free press.” 

The harsh words hit home for many Twitter users. 

pic.twitter.com/ciq2i0oYJe

— Nat Kirk ✊ (@natnie) July 9, 2017

Excellent piece. It is a perspective/belief I have held for the past year and the evidence is confirming it.

— Jay (@jayp339) July 9, 2017

I appreciate the commentary by @CUhlmann because that is what most Americans feel daily.

— Dovahcaine (@TXProfessor) July 9, 2017

We are so ashamed

— Ann Cahill (@cahilla411) July 9, 2017

Wow indeed. A must watch from Australia’s @CUhlmann. The G20 wrap up you absolutely can’t miss. https://t.co/38jNeRpB3n

— Hend Amry (@LibyaLiberty) July 9, 2017

This is how the world is viewing the US in the age of Trump. As an embarrassing reality show. Hense why state visit here in UK was cancelled

— Matthew Clark Leach (@LeachJuice) July 9, 2017

#imsoconfused Why has IS nobody stopping him??? pic.twitter.com/FWmZ3bjDBl

— Shaherezade (@Shaherezad) July 9, 2017

Trump and Brexit are two symptoms of a much wider issue. Politicians no longer appear to listen or care. So we the people look elsewhere

— Matthew Torkington (@Matt_Tork) July 9, 2017

@CUhlmann nothing to negate Conclusion of #G20pic.twitter.com/lCkWPYr32s

— Joachim Unger (@xaqu1n) July 9, 2017

thank you @abcnews you have a great reporter, not afraid of showing that the king has no clothes

— Chuni, Activist. (@chunianello) July 9, 2017

Just wow. @CUhlmann tells it clearly and succinctly.

— John Roddick (@JohnFRoddick) July 9, 2017

Uhlmann, a one-time seminarian, has been at the Australian network since 1998and was appointed political editor in 2015.

In 2008, he was awarded the Walkley Award for broadcast interviewing. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/australian-reporters-devastating-take-on-trump-at-g20-goes-viral_us_59624c0de4b0615b9e9227af?ref=yfp

Just now, Momorider said:

I see a guy wanting to talk business ready to talk and a bunch of ignorant Leftards thinking its a big social networking party :finger:  so yes leadership and a bunch of fucking clowns

And you're a fucking shit eating moron :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dump and his supporters :groin:  G20

Australian Journalist’s Devastating Take On Trump At G20 Goes Viral

The U.S. president “managed to diminish his nation and to confuse and alienate his allies,” Chris Uhlmann says.

Chris Uhlmann, political editor for the Australian Broadcast Corporation, didn’t mince any words when reporting on President Donald Trump at the G20 summit. 

The newsman’s two-minute broadcast centered entirely on the president’s awkward performance at the international conference and what it meant for the United States as a world power. To Uhlmann, it means nothing good. And the clip, which the Australian outlet, has resonated soundly with a lot of people. 

“We learned that Mr. Trump has pressed fast forward on the decline of the U.S. as a global leader,” Uhlmann said. “He managed to diminish his nation and to confuse and alienate his allies.” 

Trump was the only world leader at the summit who did not agree to a statement declaring the Paris Agreement on climate change to be “irreversible.” Trump on June 1 announced he was pulling the U.S. out of the accord that aims to combat global warming.

Trump also was part of the target of violent protests at the G20 gathering in Hamburg, Germany  ― demonstrations that at one point isolated First Lady Melania Trump to her hotel.  

Does Donald Trump’s awkward #G20 performance indicate America’s decline as world power? https://t.co/wmwVeNjaZspic.twitter.com/HXgcagtyrL

— ABC News (@abcnews) July 9, 2017

Uhlmann also highlighted the political discord and divide Trump has exacerbated in the United States and elsewhere. He claimed that Trump had identified the “illness” at the heart of the “Western democracies,” but “has no cure for it and seems to just want to exploit it.” 

Referring to Trump’s Twitter habit, Uhlmann described him as “a man who barks out bile in 140 characters, who wastes his precious days as president at war with the West’s institutions — like the judiciary, independent government agencies and the free press.” 

The harsh words hit home for many Twitter users. 

pic.twitter.com/ciq2i0oYJe

— Nat Kirk ✊ (@natnie) July 9, 2017

Excellent piece. It is a perspective/belief I have held for the past year and the evidence is confirming it.

— Jay (@jayp339) July 9, 2017

I appreciate the commentary by @CUhlmann because that is what most Americans feel daily.

— Dovahcaine (@TXProfessor) July 9, 2017

We are so ashamed

— Ann Cahill (@cahilla411) July 9, 2017

Wow indeed. A must watch from Australia’s @CUhlmann. The G20 wrap up you absolutely can’t miss. https://t.co/38jNeRpB3n

— Hend Amry (@LibyaLiberty) July 9, 2017

This is how the world is viewing the US in the age of Trump. As an embarrassing reality show. Hense why state visit here in UK was cancelled

— Matthew Clark Leach (@LeachJuice) July 9, 2017

#imsoconfused Why has IS nobody stopping him??? pic.twitter.com/FWmZ3bjDBl

— Shaherezade (@Shaherezad) July 9, 2017

Trump and Brexit are two symptoms of a much wider issue. Politicians no longer appear to listen or care. So we the people look elsewhere

— Matthew Torkington (@Matt_Tork) July 9, 2017

@CUhlmann nothing to negate Conclusion of #G20pic.twitter.com/lCkWPYr32s

— Joachim Unger (@xaqu1n) July 9, 2017

thank you @abcnews you have a great reporter, not afraid of showing that the king has no clothes

— Chuni, Activist. (@chunianello) July 9, 2017

Just wow. @CUhlmann tells it clearly and succinctly.

— John Roddick (@JohnFRoddick) July 9, 2017

Uhlmann, a one-time seminarian, has been at the Australian network since 1998and was appointed political editor in 2015.

In 2008, he was awarded the Walkley Award for broadcast interviewing. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/australian-reporters-devastating-take-on-trump-at-g20-goes-viral_us_59624c0de4b0615b9e9227af?ref=yfp

This is just plain stupid.  A perfect "feel good" article for those that aren't allowed out in the world and forced to work by phone from their kitchen table all week long.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This is just plain stupid.  A perfect "feel good" article for those that aren't allowed out in the world and forced to work by phone from their kitchen table all week long.

It's an example of the real world assesment or your boy Dump.  Where's the respect from around the world he was suppose to bring?  :snack:

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I imagine me having to sit at one of SeRena's parties for some reason that I can't find anywhere else to wait whatever it is I am needing to wait out.  I don't want to talk to a single worthless, idiotic dork there.  Or, maybe I am just sitting there because I am holding in a turd. :lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

It's an example of the real world assesment or your boy Dump.  Where's the respect from around the world he was suppose to bring?  :snack:

It's an assessment every bit the value of your own self worth assessment.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's an assessment every bit the value of your own self worth assessment.  

Are you implying he's bringing world wide respect and elevating it for America? :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

Are you implying he's bringing world wide respect and elevating it for America? :snack:

Liberals worried about respect tff. :lmao:

I'm saying IDGAF what an Australian Journalist has to say.

Are you implying you are?  What a fucking idiot you are! :lol: Holy shit! :lol:

What a clown! :lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

The world can get straight fucked ......they have been riding our coattails and bilking our coffers for far too long. They can all stick their tongues out at Trump when the cameras are rolling......5 minutes after he talks tough behind closed doors they will all be groveling and begging for us to continue throwing scraps their way.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The world can get straight fucked ......they have been riding our coattails and bilking our coffers for far too long. They can all stick their tongues out at Trump when the cameras are rolling......5 minutes after he talks tough behind closed doors they will all be groveling and begging for us to continue throwing scraps their way.

Image result for high five gif

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It seemed to be a major issue the last 8 years for the FSCE Clown Posse.... :lol: 

You know what is not only weird but pathetic as well....when a guy thinks he made a funny but is the only one in the room laughing.

I like how rump is duped into believing yet another false narrative based on nothing but a random picture of trump sitting by himself for a few minutes :lol: 

• Like 1