"When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine"

I like how amazing calm and lucid his "girlfriend" is as she narrates her video.  

People die for stupid reasons every day.  Sad...but why he kept fumbling around instead of stopping what he is doing to explain to the officer what he was going for is bizarre.  The officer fearing a deadly force...relatively justifiably is why he got "off the hook" for this.  Would he be dead if he was white doing the same thing?  Prolly not.  But then again, it's unlikely he'd be doing the same thing.  He'd probably be denying the officer any ID and refusing to answer any questions while spewing out a slury of his own; "Why did you pull me over?" "Am I under arrest?"  "What right do you have to stop me?" "Why is it your business to ask where I am going?" :lol:I'd fill his cracker ass full of holes too.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like how amazing calm and lucid his "girlfriend" is as she narrates her video.  

People die for stupid reasons every day.  Sad...but why he kept fumbling around instead of stopping what he is doing to explain to the officer what he was going for is bizarre.  The officer fearing a deadly force...relatively justifiably is why he got "off the hook" for this.  Would he be dead if he was white doing the same thing?  Prolly not.  But then again, it's unlikely he'd be doing the same thing.  He'd probably be denying the officer any ID and refusing to answer any questions while spewing out a slury of his own; "Why did you pull me over?" "Am I under arrest?"  "What right do you have to stop me?" "Why is it your business to ask where I am going?" :lol:I'd fill his cracker ass full of holes too.

God damn are dumb

Officer - License please

Legal gun owner - While reaching for his license says "I'd like to let you know I am legally carrying a firearm"

Officer - Stop reaching , dont reach sto....POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW

What you just typed is a bunch of chickenshit cowardly bootlicking and apologizing .....fucking faggot

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

God damn are dumb

Officer - License please

Legal gun owner - While reaching for his license says "I'd like to let you know I am legally carrying a firearm"

Officer - Stop reaching , dont reach sto....POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW

What you just typed is a bunch of chickenshit cowardly bootlicking and apologizing .....fucking faggot

Why was the officer cleared of charges?

On your last sentence:  Watch your mouth young lady! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why was the officer cleared of charges?

On your last sentence:  Watch your mouth young lady! :lol:

Why was the officer cleared of charges....really? 

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well yeah because cops are ALWAYS held accountable....WTF.

The faggot ass piece of shit cop actually had the audacity to say in court

"I smelled marijuana , and if that man would smoke marijuana in front of a child and endanger her life he would have had no problem in taking my life"

If you are a cop and that is your defense for having shot someone dead , you should instantly receive the death penalty ....and I mean put down right there in the court

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Well yeah because cops are ALWAYS held accountable....WTF.

Dude, I'm just not a cop hater.  It takes two for this.  Should this have turned out different?  Yep.  Could it have? Well, a jury said no...and that includes two black members who said "Yanez was legally justified in his decision to use lethal force against Castile".

It's actually an interesting bunch of circumstances that led to this tragedy.  Again, if he wasn't black, it probably wouldn't have happened.  It's another reflection on our society.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, I'm just not a cop hater.  It takes two for this.  Should this have turned out different?  Yep.  Could it have? Well, a jury said no...and that includes two black members who said "Yanez was legally justified in his decision to use lethal force against Castile".

It's actually an interesting bunch of circumstances that led to this tragedy.  Again, if he wasn't black, it probably wouldn't have happened.  It's another reflection on our society.  

Not a cop hater either and as I have said in the past I know and get along great with a lot of local law enforcement...doesn't excuse what this cop did IMO.

Very sad....another case where this guy should not have made it past basic training....very obvious he did not have the common sense to be an officer....

As for Z's comments about the gf being calm....wtf does it matter...

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Not a cop hater either and as I have said in the past I know and get along great with a lot of local law enforcement...doesn't excuse what this cop did IMO.

The prosecution did a shitty job.  Honestly, the man fired seven shots into a man sitting below him and only hit him five times.  That tells me he was genuinely scared shit-less for his life.  Would I be in that circumstance?  No.  Would most?  Probably not.  But I don't wear a uniform and not forced to deal with what they do day in and day out.  I don't know, it's fucked.....but if Castile wouldn't have been acting skittish and fumbling around while somebody with a gun at head level was clearly getting perturbed, well....I think we can classify this as a sort of "Social Darwinism".  And if I were a black man, who had been pulled over 60+ times for traffic offenses, and was carrying a fire arm illegally, well, I may choose to be a bit more cautious in my actions.  Hell, I can promise you I would be, cuz as a whitey, with a cop's gun pointed directly at me.....the word "FREEZE" doesn't quite cover it.  A slight breeze could have broke me into a pile of ice cubes.  Clearly I wanted to live.  But, to each their won.

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Very sad....another case where this guy should not have made it past basic training....very obvious he did not have the common sense to be an officer....

As for Z's comments about the gf being calm....wtf does it matter...

I just found it odd.  Didn't say it mattered at all.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I just found it odd.  Didn't say it mattered at all.  

I dont think it was odd at all....if she acted out of control she would have been shot as well....the cop was totally out of control of the situation. 

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I dont think it was odd at all....if she acted out of control she would have been shot as well....the cop was totally out of control of the situation. 

I just thing she reacted differently than somebody would have that actually cared for the victim, but...I don't care.  The only person acting even remotely rationally during this whole thing was the officer's partner who just got the fuck out of dodge when the shooting started....and got the small girl out of harms way.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just thing she reacted differently than somebody would have that actually cared for the victim, but...I don't care.  The only person acting even remotely rationally during this whole thing was the officer's partner who just got the fuck out of dodge when the shooting started....and got the small girl out of harms way.

You need to watch the vid again....she was very upset on the part of the vid from the dashcam....

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

You need to watch the vid again....she was very upset on the part of the vid from the dashcam....

I guess she figured she'd better start acting upset at that point. :lmao:

Look, I can sum all this up like this:

Image result for fucks I give gif

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I guess she figured she'd better start acting upset at that point. :lmao:

Look, I can sum all this up like this:

Image result for fucks I give gif

At that point? That was before they went to her vid just as he was being shot.

10 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

At that point? That was before they went to her vid just as he was being shot.

Hey, lead being dumped into a guy sitting a foot away from you can be "unnerving".  I guess she got calm after she realized she wasn't hit...then, like most, a live stream via Facebook seemed like the most rational thing to do.  That's what I'd do.   :dunno:  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, lead being dumped into a guy sitting a foot away from you can be "unnerving".  I guess she got calm after she realized she wasn't hit...then, like most, a live stream via Facebook seemed like the most rational thing to do.  That's what I'd do.   :dunno:  

Its 2017 man...where tf you been? :lol:

Now I really know why you like WB. :poke: