Sayings from Military Bumper Stickers

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nice....how much vacation do you get now?

I make way to much money to actually do the dirty work .....maybe when I get cancer or I'm too old to party.....then I'll go out with a bang

7 weeks, 5 optionals and 3 sick days, plus any unpaid day they offer me.

Took so many unpaid last year I had to make pay ins on my insurance cuz I didn't earn enough credits working. :lol:

'Takes a real man to do it when he actually has something to live for.' ;)

Just now, f7ben said:

Nice....how much vacation do you get now?

I make way to much money to actually do the dirty work .....maybe when I get cancer or I'm too old to party.....then I'll go out with a bang

Moto would have a shit over this statement. :lmao:

So, when you're terminal or too old to enjoy yourself, THAT'S the point at which you take action on your beliefs. :lol:That's it...where is that fucking crackpot?  @motonoggin

Fact is, you're like most.  Most of us aren't going to do anything we feel necessary until we've reached the societal precipice.  That will probably never happen for the overwhelming vast majority.  Truth is, most, like Moto's boy band, aren't really willing to risk pushing it to that level.  That's why they use sticks....and cover their faces.  Same with the other side...buncha angry white people talking shit but nobody crossing over the line.  "Let's have a screaming contest!"  Lame.  Somebody break the glass when I'm needed. :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Moto would have a shit over this statement. :lmao:

So, when you're terminal or too old to enjoy yourself, THAT'S the point at which you take action on your beliefs. :lol:That's it...where is that fucking crackpot?  @motonoggin

Fact is, you're like most.  Most of us aren't going to do anything we feel necessary until we've reached the societal precipice.  That will probably never happen for the overwhelming vast majority.  Truth is, most, like Moto's boy band, aren't really willing to risk pushing it to that level.  That's why they use sticks....and cover their faces.  Same with the other side...buncha angry white people talking shit but nobody crossing over the line.  "Let's have a screaming contest!"  Lame.  Somebody break the glass when I'm needed. :lol:

As far as I'm concerned there is nothing left to save .....the republic is lost to corruption and the system that was supposed to keep it secure failed. In the end I am only interested in seeing those that corrupted it burn alive. A good bloody revolution to cleanse and start over. I'm gonna look out for number 1 and rape every bit of fun out of this life before I make my contribution to whats right.

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

On a bumpy trail and a a 600 shorty I'd dispatch you poste haste with my experience and superior skills :snack: 

There is no replacement for superior firepower .....you'd be bringing a knife to a gun fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Just now, f7ben said:

There is no replacement for superior firepower .....you'd be bringing a knife to a gun fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Dude, my terrain navigational prowess is like Dos Equis guy level. :snack: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No , your ear and nose hair is like dos equis guys level :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets hear the story about when you got stuck in the river by yourself again. :lol::bc:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

No , your ear and nose hair is like dos equis guys level :lol: 

:lol:  Its the stuff of lore

8 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Lets hear the story about when you got stuck in the river by yourself again. :lol::bc:

Yeah that was unfortunate.  Spent almost 2 hrs. in that fucking creek bed.  I beat the bag out myself earlier riding with a bunch of 20 somethings in the woods and just wanted to get back to camp so I could put some salve on my whole body:lol:  :bc: 

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

A good measure of a president is how the military feel about them  The looks on the faces of the generals during the State of the Union addresses, the Coast Guard commencement ceremony, etc., said it all during Obamas term.  I am confident that much of the military will love and respect his leadership over time, and little things like that are just a small example of his respect for the military imo :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1