F1 from Austria on CNBC Now

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just tossed it on, I'm sure nothing will come of it..behavior like that is so frowned upon in F1,  but I like a little drama 

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just tossed it on, I'm sure nothing will come of it..behavior like that is so frowned upon in F1,  but I like a little drama 

Yeah they are pretty strait laced over there plus they are both Championship contenders so no reason to fuck around anymore.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

thanks for posting , what a beautiful track. I'd give my left nut to crash a few cars circling that track 

Yeah some of the F1 tracks are just awesome and the cars are technological marvels.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah some of the F1 tracks are just awesome and the cars are technological marvels.

I absolutely love when they pan up to the aerial shots and you can get an actual perspective on just how fast they accelerate and brake and how quickly they make corners. They look like those damn electric slot cars on the tracks we had as kids. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I absolutely love when they pan up to the aerial shots and you can get an actual perspective on just how fast they accelerate and brake and how quickly they make corners. They look like those damn electric slot cars on the tracks we had as kids. 

Even the fan base is awesome...traveling all over Europe flying the colors of their home country driver...looks like a blast. 

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

thanks for posting , what a beautiful track. I'd give my left nut to crash a few cars circling that track 

It's awesome how the fans can just chill on the hill sides around the track. Toss a blanket down and hang

• Like 1

Ahhh....F1, the "hoity toity" of auto racing.  I had a neighbor years ago who's whole family was into that.  I learned a lot from him.  Those cars are amazing to say the least.  He had a mint Cobra in his basement.  Only saw him drive it once.  Impressive...and sad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

Is the paint done drying yet? :lol:

Laugh all you want but the F1 race was way more exciting than that snooze fest last night in Kentucky.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Laugh all you want but the F1 race was way more exciting than that snooze fest last night in Kentucky.

Different strokes

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I like NASCAR and always have.....last nights race sucked ass. :lol:

It did...lots have been like that more and more....this is the reason I enjoy plate races...anyone can win.

• Like 2