GOP Lawmaker: Allegations Against Jane Sanders Were ‘Hearsay’

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

She is a symbol. When you think of political insider, you think of her. Sure you can make the "woman" claim, but I don't think that is 100% accurate. There is no other politician that symbolizes the last 30 years of D.C. like her. People hate what she stands for. Sure a lot off that is transfered onto her, but is she not fitting of the symbol she represents? 

I like this guy. Much more composed then MC, Slinger, and SR. He gets a pass in my book. 

I mean if she just had a god damn personality it'd be easier to deny, she was a terrible candidate though. As a liberal I obviously still wish she won, but she didn't make it easy.

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I like this guy. Much more composed then MC, Slinger, and SR. He gets a pass in my book. 

I mentioned that a week or two ago.  AGREED.  He's really the only one here form the liberal side that's worth conversing with instead of just throwing huge amounts of shit towards. Good on him.  Apparently, there are a few with some brains in their buckets.  This place is running a serious deficit on them though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet not a peep from the right wing conspirators here regarding Trumps daughter sitting at the G2 table?

if it's not a conspiracy theory it's not worth noting.

What are you blathering about now?

31 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What are you blathering about now?

Fake outrage from cnn I'm sure. He had to step away, so she sat in his place for a bit. WGAF?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I mentioned that a week or two ago.  AGREED.  He's really the only one here form the liberal side that's worth conversing with instead of just throwing huge amounts of shit towards. Good on him.  Apparently, there are a few with some brains in their buckets.  This place is running a serious deficit on them though.

:lmao: 

:lol:

17 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

It started with Bill and carried over to her....it's a unique dynamic of corruption and lying...not hard  to figure out. 

Wasserman Schultz leaves the DNC in disgrace and Hillary hires her....that doesn't stick in your craw?

Spot on.  And a perfect illustration of the state of the DNC and the Democratic party.  Like I asked a while ago....where are the moderate, and reasonable Democrats?  Certainly not in any positions of leadership.

16 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Oh fuck, something about how you put this makes it a lot clearer. The details really aren't relevant, Trump got elected because people really believed he could fuck up the power structure Hillary represented. Plain and simple. He didn't have to have policy proposals that made sense, he didn't have to win arguments, he just had to keep promising to fuck shit up when he got to Washington. 

The basket of deplorables thing was such bullshit though, anyone with half a brain knew she was referring to Daily Stormer style admitted white supremacists who were supporting Trump not smearing all average working class voters.

Bullshit.  His policy proposals make perfect sense, given the nonsensical bullshit the Obama admin has been feeding the public for 8 years.  Thats why Trump was elected.  White supremacists?  How much of the population are defined as white supremacists?  .01%?

16 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

You're much more patient then I....I dont feel the need to spell out the obvious where wb is concerned....its almost like he enjoys reading what hes typed....kinda like you....oh wait....nevermind. :lol:

x2