Had to go get my "FIX"!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No thanks.  I've heard about those super highways you guys groom out there.  Not my thing.  

Oh come on... we got every type of fun here!

Chicken?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No thanks.  I've heard about those super highways you guys groom out there.  Not my thing.  

The older you get the more you will appreciate the flat groomed trails :bc:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well he picked the right tool for those trails. Can't beat the turbo on the rr grades where we ride. :bc: 

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Funny you say that...I like off trail and more pounded out trails the older ive gotten....flat and fast has gotten boring.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Woolie and the cool guys ride off trail. 

There's plenty of that in the western mountains if that's your thing. I don't mind riding the un-maintained logging roads. I'm done with getting stuck in the back country :bc: 

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Funny you say that...I like off trail and more pounded out trails the older ive gotten....flat and fast has gotten boring.

I get bored if I stay in the same area all the time. It doesn't always have to be about going fast. One of the best parts of snowmobiling to me is enjoying the scenery :thumb:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

There's plenty of that in the western mountains if that's your thing. I don't mind riding the un-maintained logging roads. I'm done with getting stuck in the back country :bc: 

I get bored if I stay in the same area all the time. It doesn't always have to be about going fast. One of the best parts of snowmobiling to me is enjoying the scenery :thumb:

No better scenery then being on a mountain top on a blue bird day. This isnt a blue bird day....but i hope you catch my drift. :bc:

Screenshot_20170708-103645.png

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Snake said:

Oh come on... we got every type of fun here!

Chicken?

:lol:

I'll do an hour on yours, and you do thirty minutes on mine.  My sled probably won't do more than 80 so....you'll have to wait up.  I'll wait for all your "horses" on my trails.  I'll bring some charcoal and brats to cook while I wait.  You'll be ready to eat.

:lol:

51 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe.  I wonder if I'll stay in it though.  Never been much of a touristy type rider.  We'll see soon enough.  My body is now taking over my mind's poor decision making capabilities. :lmao:

32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well he picked the right tool for those trails. Can't beat the turbo on the rr grades where we ride. :bc: 

Yep...that's what I'd have if I lived there.  I know plenty of those turbie "go-fasters" from HCS.  One helped my set up my current sled's clutching.  Not the suspension though....cuz, IDIOTS!!!! :lol:

41 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've really expanded my area of riding the last few years. I got bored as well because I've been riding the same area for years. If the conditions are good I can really rack up the miles on a nice variety of trails, on four different trail systems.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I've really expanded my area of riding the last few years. I got bored as well because I've been riding the same area for years. If the conditions are good I can really rack up the miles on a nice variety of trails, on four different trail systems.

Were do you ride?

32 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

No better scenery then being on a mountain top on a blue bird day. This isnt a blue bird day....but i hope you catch my drift. :bc:

Screenshot_20170708-103645.png

Looks to me like falling over on the flats is more your forte. :lol:

imgonline-com-ua-Rotate360-pfof4nrbGuf7Fil.jpg

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Were do you ride?

Cadillac mostly, Baldwin, Irons, Wellston, Thomsonville, its all connected. 

Id be up for a up trip, haven't been up there in a long time.

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 1