Had to go get my "FIX"!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Trump is destroying the country.

Let's get back to hand wringing.

Who posts snowmobile crap on a political site? :ashamed:

Oh, I thought it would be a nice change.  I figured all that smoke in my pic may trigger a GW thread meltdown by the liberal twats that think they are making a difference. :dunno:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some people say it's best to put them to rest and "summerize" them.  I say, FUCK YOU FAGGOTS!!! :lol:

I fire mine up about every three weeks.....and look forward to it!  Actually, sometimes I fire it up when I just feel like it. I probably hit the flipper to clock 2-300 miles in the off-season. :lol:

I got a dozen bags of CTEC oil and a giant roller bag yesterday.  I guess I am getting closer to being ready for the season.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I got a dozen bags of CTEC oil and a giant roller bag yesterday.  I guess I am getting closer to being ready for the season.  

Not sure what it is but this week my "want to" really hit me.  I'm ready for winter.  Usually I start tearing my sled down and tinkering right now but, I've really got no more improvements I want to make to this sled, and my low mileage year leaves little to clean.  I'll pop the clutches and chain chase apart just out of habit to keep me busy I guess.  May drop some spring poundage to get my engagement a tad lower.  5k rpm is a bit harsh.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure what it is but this week my "want to" really hit me.  I'm ready for winter.  Usually I start tearing my sled down and tinkering right now but, I've really got no more improvements I want to make to this sled, and my low mileage year leaves little to clean.  I'll pop the clutches and chain chase apart just out of habit to keep me busy I guess.  May drop some spring poundage to get my engagement a tad lower.  5k rpm is a bit harsh.

I kind of want to sell the XF and the Viper to get sleds with the Gen 2 bodywork.  Might need a 2-up in a year or two too.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

One of these is a clean burning 4-stroke.  Not sure which... :lmao:

4 vs 2.jpg

One is an anchor for a cruise ship...and one isn't.... :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Some people say it's best to put them to rest and "summerize" them.  I say, FUCK YOU FAGGOTS!!! :lol:

I fire mine up about every three weeks.....and look forward to it!  Actually, sometimes I fire it up when I just feel like it. I probably hit the flipper to clock 2-300 miles in the off-season. :lol:

That's exactly how I think too:lol:. I never understood summerizing. .seems like a lot of bs . Just start the thing every month and shut up already.  Besides, the smell alone :quaqmire:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

That's exactly how I think too:lol:. I never understood summerizing. .seems like a lot of bs . Just start the thing every month and shut up already.  Besides, the smell alone :quaqmire:

A doo etec is a piece of cake to summarize...be crazy not too...

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Me too.  I just like to fire them up!

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

A doo etec is a piece of cake to summarize...be crazy not too...

True dat.  I did mine several times because I liked the smell of burning off the oil on the next start up.  I missed that smell when I had my doo.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I was track side for this comparison. :lol:  I've never seen a team get "lapped" on the first lap.  "Testing and development". :lmao:

Welcome to 3 years ago... :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Welcome to 3 years ago... :lol:

That was the last time they were there...and the only Sno-X race they've been in since.  I guess they got all the "testing and development" they could handle.  4s is not a good platform for races needing up and down throttle responses.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That was the last time they were there...and the only Sno-X race they've been in since.  I guess they got all the "testing and development" they could handle.  4s is not a good platform for races needing up and down throttle responses.

Ok. I'll just stick with "Fastest production snowmobile. Period."

30 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Fastest to get stuck when the goin gets tough..... for lesser riders suck as myself.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  Cool.  Just look behind you on my trails....we're trying to pass you safely.  

:lmao:

Anywhere in Maine you wanna try... by all means. :lol:

Edited by Snake

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Anywhere in Maine you wanna try... by all means. :lol:

Anywhere in Maine as long as you stay on smooth straight groomed trails. :bc:

7 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Anywhere in Maine as long as you stay on smooth straight groomed trails. :bc:

That's most of the trails in northern Maine. Maine, the way life should be :bc: