Had to go get my "FIX"!!!!!!

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Fuck yeah...love the avatar too! :lol:

:lol: Thought you guys may like it.  Damn that two stroke smells good!  My freak ass shuts the garage door to soak it all in!  

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

WRF?

UYX?

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: Thought you guys may like it.  Damn that two stroke smells good!  My freak ass shuts the garage door to soak it all in!  

UYX?

LOL! It took a second look , or two to,see it

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! It took a second look , or two to,see it

Yep...I gotta find a way to bottle that "perfume". :lmao:

Just now, f7ben said:

Did it blow a belt or lose a driveshaft while it idled :lol: fucking junk :bigfinger: 

No, but several Poo's woke up and ran down the street yelping like scalded dogs when I hit the flipper.  Also, I got asked out on a few dates......by women. :lol:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, but several Poo's woke up and ran down the street yelping like scalded dogs when I hit the flipper.  Also, I got asked out on a few dates......by women. :lol:

That is pretty typical when you fire up a Procross.  The last time I fired up the ZR, the neighborhood Skee-Doo offed itself in the Mississippi.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

That is pretty typical when you fire up a Procross.  The last time I fired up the ZR, the neighborhood Skee-Doo offed itself in the Mississippi.  

:lol:

One of the neighbors threw some panties on my garage doorstep.  It'd be flattering if they were cleaner.........and not XXXL.  DAMN IT! :lmao:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

One of the neighbors threw some panties on my garage doorstep.  It'd be flattering if they were cleaner.........and not XXXL.  DAMN IT! :lmao:

That sounds like you would get trolling around here:lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Is that for real?

Yes! My buddy bought one of those and lit it up in my cabin. He knows I hate that fucking perfumed smell. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

This reminds me. I'm late for my monthly fire up. 

Some people say it's best to put them to rest and "summerize" them.  I say, FUCK YOU FAGGOTS!!! :lol:

I fire mine up about every three weeks.....and look forward to it!  Actually, sometimes I fire it up when I just feel like it. I probably hit the flipper to clock 2-300 miles in the off-season. :lol: