Ty vek suits

So,the bods wanted me to start wearing one for powder coating ,but the thing is brutal for sweating . Have to put the blow gun in it to cool off,but that only lasts so long. Doesn't help that I work beside the giant powder oven.  Any ideas on staying cooler and having the suit not sticking to your body?

• Gold Member

If ya can keep your core cool the rest on the body parts will stay comfortable.  We gave them a shot underneath our metal mesh and nonexistent suits.  Worked for 1 to 2 hours but then became an extra layer of clothing plus we had no way to freeze or cool the vest down on the right of wa after wearing them. If you have an hour or 2 of work with Tyvek on and then time to freeze the packs again before you have to tyvek up again it should make your day more comfortable

24 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

So,the bods wanted me to start wearing one for powder coating ,but the thing is brutal for sweating . Have to put the blow gun in it to cool off,but that only lasts so long. Doesn't help that I work beside the giant powder oven.  Any ideas on staying cooler and having the suit not sticking to your body?

Call your local bodyshop supplier and buy yourself a Devilbliss lab coat .  :bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

If ya can keep your core cool the rest on the body parts will stay comfortable.  We gave them a shot underneath our metal mesh and nonexistent suits.  Worked for 1 to 2 hours but then became an extra layer of clothing plus we had no way to freeze or cool the vest down on the right of wa after wearing them. If you have an hour or 2 of work with Tyvek on and then time to freeze the packs again before you have to tyvek up again it should make your day more comfortable

I'm actually stuck in it all day, non stop:flush:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've got some Dead Pool ones queued up!

Gonna watch that movie again this weekend.  It's just time. :lol:

Fuckin dead pool. .. what an awesome movie lol. Can't wait for dead pool 2. The trailer is hilarious 

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

See. .. now aren't you glad I told you aboot it lol :lol:

I forever hold you in my debt.  But when will I be able to hold you in my arms? I can be the man you've always wanted!  Or, I can change my gender to whatever you want now.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I forever hold you in my debt.  But when will I be able to hold you in my arms? I can be the man you've always wanted!  Or, I can change my gender to whatever you want now.

Oh my.....:hay::lol:  

Fuck that clip was awesome :lol:

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

You guys should hug more often.:dirol:

He won't let go.  He says that in his "neck of the woods", a proper hug is five minutes and includes some finger play.  I went along with it the first half dozen times or so but now I am starting to wonder.  

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He won't let go.  He says that in his "neck of the woods", a proper hug is five minutes and includes some finger play.  I went along with it the first half dozen times or so but now I am starting to wonder.  

Thx for the warning....I will make sure I have back up with me if I ever meet him. :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A bag of frozen peas ducted taped to your nuts. Or stop being a cheap ass and buy a suit that you hook a air line to.

Hey numb-nuts!  He's not working in orbit.