Let's Play.... "WHO SAID IT?"

14 minutes ago, Turf said:

Putin.

WINNER!!!!!!  PM me your address and the style of chicken you like for your dinner.  Fried or BBQ.  You want anything other than that....fix it yourself. :lmao:

Thread closed.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bet money Putin's chair is taller than Trumps.   He's only 5'6" and Trump is 6'2". :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bet money Putin's chair is taller than Trumps.   He's only 5'6" and Trump is 6'2". :lol:  

Interesting.  I'll bet so too.  I did this (hardly scientific) but I'll bet Putin's cushion is awefully hard.  And Trumps is made out of air.  I wonder if they do these photo ops using Sleep Number type technology. :lol: But seriously....I bet they do.

PUTIN CHAIR.jpg

Just now, Zambroski said:

Interesting.  I'll bet so too.  I did this (hardly scientific) but I'll bet Putin's cushion is awefully hard.  And Trumps is made out of air.  I wonder if they do these photo ops using Sleep Number type technology. :lol: But seriously....I bet they do.

PUTIN CHAIR.jpg

Nice CSI work!   MS paint? :lol:  

Got to at least admire the games Putin plays.   Merkel is afraid of dogs.  The look on their faces is priceless. :lol:  

160112113934-merkel-putin-dog-1-exlarge-169.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Got to at least admire the games Putin plays.   Merkel is afraid of dogs.  The look on their faces is priceless. :lol:  

160112113934-merkel-putin-dog-1-exlarge-169.jpg

:lol:

Personally, I like Putin.  He's old school.  He's also a brilliant political and military mind.  Shit....his whole country pretty much loves the guy.  Hard to argue with his approval ratings

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This is defiantly an impeachable offense :guzzle: 

Maddow is on it!  That and convincing us all that Trump is out to discredit all of the media so he can rule the country with unlimited power!!! :lol:

Image result for maddow surprised

1 minute ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

You need to impose that snowblower fellers mug on that pic

Where is that Faggot??? looks like he checked out again :bc:

Edited by Momorider

30 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Where is that Faggot??? looks like he checked out again :bc:

Says he was just here 3 hours ago. Guess he doesn't have anything to say since he hasn't posted in a week. :lmao: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Says he was just here 3 hours ago. Guess he doesn't have anything to say since he hasn't posted in a week. :lmao: 

Eh...they all tend to get quiet after their side takes a pretty big hit.  CNN has them reeling right now.  Poor Dems and their beloved "mother ship".  None of them will admit they watch Maddow....  but we know. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Eh...they all tend to get quiet after their side takes a pretty big hit.  CNN has them reeling right now.  Poor Dems and their beloved "mother ship".  None of them will admit they watch Maddow....  but we know. :lol:

And they always have some excuse when then come flailing back acting like nothing ever happened.

What's with your boy MC and his ramblings????

Just now, Skidooski said:

And they always have some excuse when then come flailing back acting like nothing ever happened.

What's with your boy MC and his ramblings????

They think everyone forgets how ignorant the team is they are playing for and if they just let some time go by........they can get owned later. :lol:

MC is a fucking idiot of the highest standard. I don't think people anywhere around him take him seriously.  A drunken old man that is just fun to laugh at.

Related image

34 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

You must miss his ownage of you......Stockholm syndrome??

:lies: that fuck wouldn't know a owned if it slapped him across his jawless face 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They think everyone forgets how ignorant the team is they are playing for and if they just let some time go by........they can get owned later. :lol:

MC is a fucking idiot of the highest standard. I don't think people anywhere around him take him seriously.  A drunken old man that is just fun to laugh at.

Related image

Grumpy Old Men...Love that movie! :bc: 

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Related image

Well you go ahead, but I ain't giving him that much credit....