WTF? Invoice from State of MA

26 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

check your paypal mr CKF feller:whistle:

You fucker, LOL. I appreciate the gesture, but I still don't want to pay for something that never happened.

2 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

cost me more than that by the time I took Minnie to the car wash to spruce her up before she went to work:dunno:

:lol:

7 hours ago, ckf said:

I just got an invoice from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts saying my car went through the toll booth at the Tobin Bridge in MA at the end of May without paying the toll. I haven't been to MA since I moved to VT 4 years ago. I guess the technology that they use to scan the plates isn't very accurate.

This is a huge problem going on right now that isn't easy to straighten out from what I'm hearing , it was actually a big story on the Boston news outlets a week or so ago :bc: 

52 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

This is a huge problem going on right now that isn't easy to straighten out from what I'm hearing , it was actually a big story on the Boston news outlets a week or so ago :bc: 

Well that sucks! It's probably easier to just pay it, especially since the Freddy already sent me the money :lol:  I just can't do it. Fuck them :lol2:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Just so ya know, if EZ Pass sends a bill, and it goes unpaid, your right to register a vehicle in your state is suspended.

I went through it.

That's what it says on the invoice. I'm going to see if I can get them to send me a pic of the car.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, ckf said:

That's what it says on the invoice. I'm going to see if I can get them to send me a pic of the car.

Been reading how the system doesn't distinguish between special edition plates and regular ones, it just sees the numbers. Some states use the same numbers but just on different special edition plates, don't know if Vermont does that but if so it could be what happened to you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Snake said:

Just so ya know, if EZ Pass sends a bill, and it goes unpaid, your right to register a vehicle in your state is suspended.

I went through it.

Its the same in Ontario on that stupid 407 toll road. I never take it on less my tailgate is down or im pulling a trailer that is to long and you need a transponder...which ii dont have. 

Stupid thing about this hwy is that the tolls dont even go to the provincial government.....they sold the hwy to a overseas company.

30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Poor McRib is now selling Arab women to pay his toll bill and get a new weed wacker.:true::dunno:

IMG_2958.PNG

You could always login if you don't want to see the ads. Also, just so you know, google bases their ads based on your browsing history :whistle:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ckf said:

You could always login if you don't want to see the ads. Also, just so you know, google bases their ads based on your browsing history :whistle:

Any other site its all atv,camper or truck stuff. :dunno:

On 7/7/2017 at 6:55 PM, ckf said:

Well that sucks! It's probably easier to just pay it, especially since the Freddy already sent me the money :lol:  I just can't do it. Fuck them :lol2:

Minnie say she's not going out again so you better pay it she claims there were alot of creepy "donars" wearing green and smelling like 2 stroke

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

Minnie say she's not going out again so you better pay it she claims there were alot of creepy "donars" wearing green and smelling like 2 stroke

Zambo Slice?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

EZ Pass finally got back yo me.

Thank you for contacting EZDriveMA. Our mission is to provide the highest quality customer service to residents and visitors, with a focus on safety and efficiency.

The license plate in the image shows a different license plate: VT GYH 972, (not GYN). I will send this to image review for you. You may view the image of the vehicle online, a dispute has already been submitted.

For further assistance please contact EZDriveMA at 877-627-7745 press 9 to speak to a representative. Our hours are Monday-Friday 7am-7pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.

On 7/7/2017 at 10:18 AM, Zambroski said:

Chicago just pegged me from 2 year ago.  Couple hundred smackers!!!  I didn't even see the toll booth!  

"I fought the law and the.........."  We all know the song.

Chicago??