WTF? Invoice from State of MA

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey, I'm with ya.  I have a lot of liberal values.  I think many of the right have moved toward the center.  I use the term "librul" as a sort of people they've portrayed themselves as over the years.  And it's not flattering.

Awww....everybody here knows my thoughts by now. :lol:

Do you really think they read your long ass posts? :lol2:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I just got an invoice from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts saying my car went through the toll booth at the Tobin Bridge in MA at the end of May without paying the toll. I haven't been to MA since I moved to VT 4 years ago. I guess the technology that they use to scan the plates isn't very accurate.

did they not send a picture with the invoice? 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I would think the software would be pretty reliable at this point. The sucky part is it would be easier to pay it than to fight it. But, I don't often take the easy road :lol:

address it those fuckers will haunt youa nd someday you'll get pulled over for a minor stop and end up in the clink.  

no more actual toll booth in MA all tolling is now by plate. readers are usually very good I keep getting love notices from my daughters car because the idiots at Ez pass NH when i called the first time didn't tell me a vanity plate listed as a passenger plate isn't read correctly and theres some special code for the right kind of plate.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do you really think they read your long ass posts? :lol2:

I'm going to start giving random "pop quizzes" at the end of the week.  I'm putting Dave's name in hat 2x per every other name.  

START BONING UP DAVE!!!!

:lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

did they not send a picture with the invoice? 

address it those fuckers will haunt youa nd someday you'll get pulled over for a minor stop and end up in the clink.  

no more actual toll booth in MA all tolling is now by plate. readers are usually very good I keep getting love notices from my daughters car because the idiots at Ez pass NH when i called the first time didn't tell me a vanity plate listed as a passenger plate isn't read correctly and theres some special code for the right kind of plate.  

No photo with the invoice. It would be hard for them to produce a photo when the car was never there :dunno:

I've already sent an email to their customer service. Hopefully it can be cleared up by email. I hate wasting my time on the phone :wall:

Yup ask for a picture showing YOUR car passing the toll reader otherwise,,, fukum!  

Of course we all know how that usually works out 🤦‍♂️

It can keep you from being able to renew your license and registration if your a Mass resident. Not sure if that carries over out of state.   

I keep expecting a speeding ticket to show up in the mail myself ,, they said that was going to start a while back since the fucks can track your time between readers. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, old indy said:

Yup ask for a picture showing YOUR car passing the toll reader otherwise,,, fukum!  

Of course we all know how that usually works out 🤦‍♂️

It can keep you from being able to renew your license and registration if your a Mass resident. Not sure if that carries over out of state.   

I keep expecting a speeding ticket to show up in the mail myself ,, they said that was going to start a while back since the fucks can track your time between readers. 

It does say non-payment can result in non-renewal of you registration & license.

8 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

Start another go fund me page.......... cheap fuck

:bigfinger:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

same to you :bigfinger:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

The bill is for $1.55 for the toll and $.60 for the processing fee.

Go on line and find a number to call them. They usually forgive some one in your case due to your a Vermont resident.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The state eliminated all the booths in the entire state months ago. I think the Tobin booths have been gone since last year. Everyone needs a transponder now.

Holy shit youre being monitored by transponders now?

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

For Christ sakes MC that's still a toll! Are you drunk already?

Did I say there was NO toll dumbass? I said

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The state eliminated all the booths in the entire state months ago. I think the Tobin booths have been gone since last year. Everyone needs a transponder now.

Fuckinidiots here cant read

Edited by Mainecat

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Go on line and find a number to call them. They usually forgive some one in your case due to your a Vermont resident.

I emailed customer service about it. If I don't hear back from them by Monday I will give them a call :bc:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I emailed customer service about it. If I don't hear back from them by Monday I will give them a call :bc:

I think they have "iffy" equipment to recognize license plates.  Mine was somewhat covered with a frame which is why it took them so long to track me down...I think.  But they sure as hell sent me a picture of my wife's car and a close up of a very blurry plate.  If you were never there, they goofed on the plate.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Really I didnt know what the transponder that I put on my windshield was for

More than likely so your family can keep track of where you are so you get lost

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Don't they send pics with the toll/fine/tax for using a road to prove to you that you skipped out on it????

No pics with the invoice they sent me :dunno:

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Your email should read,"pics or it didn't happen".

I just told them that the car had never even been in the state of MA .