Trump is a loser

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

After watching him bad mouth a past president on the world stage I am totally embarrassed as an American. He looks like and is an ignorant baffoon.

We're all embarrassed you're an American too.  Retard.

Image result for old man in diaper gif

Obama should be bashed on the world stage , he was the 2nd worst president of all time. When Trump is gone hopefully he will be bashed on the world stage as well ....I'm sure he is going to be the 3rd worst Potus of all time 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Obama should be bashed on the world stage , he was the 2nd worst president of all time. When Trump is gone hopefully he will be bashed on the world stage as well ....I'm sure he is going to be the 3rd worst Potus of all time 

You mean you think a white guy was worse than Obama? :lol: 

Just now, Wildboer said:

You mean you think a white guy was worse than Obama? :lol: 

Of course ....Obama was the 2nd worst of all time and didnt hold a candle to how bad Bush was 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No, Obama is the worst by far.  Sorry.

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

After watching him bad mouth a past president on the world stage I am totally embarrassed as an American. He looks like and is an ignorant baffoon.

But he's more successful and richer then you?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See, it's all about race with you peeps!  You think Obama was the best because he was a negro. :lol:

Nah, sometimes it's about misogyny or homophobia or the fact that you assholes still won't accept me as the genderless black unicorn I was born to be. :lol: 

Just now, Wildboer said:

Nah, sometimes it's about misogyny or homophobia or the fact that you assholes still won't accept me as the genderless black unicorn I was born to be. :lol: 

Whatever.  I wouldn't accept you if you were my identical twin.  I'd just kill you.  I think I'd have to.

:lol:

He rambled on about fake news and Clinton on a national stage. He's sounds like a fuckin child. Unfit to be president of my country.

fuck every Republican in congress that allows him to continue. The head of the White House ethics department quit today because Trump is using his presidency for profit.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whatever.  I wouldn't accept you if you were my identical twin.  I'd just kill you.  I think I'd have to.

:lol:

Don't do it Zambroski, we're hypothetical family!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think that years in the future, Trump will be looked at as doing our country a great service by making us suspicious of our democratic process and current government. 

Good or bad, I'm not sure.  

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I think that years in the future, Trump will be looked at as doing our country a great service by making us suspicious of our democratic process and current government. 

Good or bad, I'm not sure.  

We need to be more than suspicious of our Intel community so for that we can thank him .....fact is we need to start slitting throats and soon 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

yeah you idiot fuck much better to be a passive aggressive cunt for 8 yrs  . you are a total hack at least trump has the balls to be a man and call the person out by name as apposed to the cunt saying everything but Bushes name thinking he was so clever .

Listen to this imbecile talk...no respect for his entire countries security.

He blames everyone else for his issues....everyone is at fault but him....he blatantly lies over and over.

Trump has no balls hes not smart enough to have them.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh noes! 

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh deer!