CNN idiots

They have become a laughing stock, I used to enjoy New Day on CNN due to the fact that Chris Cuomo would hold his brother Andrew's feet to the fire but once they became so blantantly pro shillery and biased during the election I lost all respect for them

Last week, more Americans tuned in to watch re-runs of “Yogi Bear,” “Full House,” and “Friends” on Nick At Nite than to watch Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon’s shows on CNN.

According to cable ratings from the week of June 26-July 2, CNN’s viewership of its primetime shows was ranked significantly lower than its competitors like Fox News and MSNBC, which place first and second respectively. Clocking in at No. 10 on the list, CNN fell behind HGTV, Nick At Nite, History Channel, and ESPN — the sports network that’s been hemorrhaging viewers for months.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/07/06/ratings-collapse-cnn-now-losing-nick-nite-prime-time-ratings-war/

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

Last week, more Americans tuned in to watch re-runs of “Yogi Bear,” “Full House,” and “Friends” on Nick At Nite than to watch Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon’s shows on CNN.

According to cable ratings from the week of June 26-July 2, CNN’s viewership of its primetime shows was ranked significantly lower than its competitors like Fox News and MSNBC, which place first and second respectively. Clocking in at No. 10 on the list, CNN fell behind HGTV, Nick At Nite, History Channel, and ESPN — the sports network that’s been hemorrhaging viewers for months.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/07/06/ratings-collapse-cnn-now-losing-nick-nite-prime-time-ratings-war/

I watched cnn for a bit today....

43 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I watched cnn for a bit today....

It's okay.  Don't panic!  As long as you didn't take anything seriously. You didn't did you?  If you thought that maybe it was good information, eat something high in protein tonight to replace the burnt brain cells.  Get some rest.  

And next time...BE MORE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

YOU'RE the one???

:lol:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm convinced 90% of their viewership comes from airports and waiting rooms.

Just airports.  Hospitals usually have Fox News on.  Cuz, if there is anyplace you deserve to be told the truth, it's a hospital.

Wait.....wait...........wait..

:lol::lol::lol: 

hold on a sec......

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's okay.  Don't panic!  As long as you didn't take anything seriously. You didn't did you?  If you thought gay maybe it was good information, eat something high in protein tonight to replace the burnt brain cells.  Get some rest.  

And next time...BE MORE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!

I had sometime to kill. :lol:

• Gold Member

Only network news I tune into anymore is HLN morning express with Robin Meade.  On a rare occasion on a weekend morning and as I am flipping through the Channels I may stop on fox news if Abby is on.  But really can't tell you what either are talking about or what news they are reporting on.

To get my fill of fake news that the MSM is reporting on  I just come to freedomsledder, open and read only the first post in threads started by Slinger, MC, or Snowrider.  

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'm convinced 90% of their viewership comes from airports and waiting rooms.

not in my part of the country strange enough being from metro MN . always fox at the hospitals and restaurants  have not been to msp for a bit but was at a small airport in the western burbs  last week picking a bud up and they were running fox . down town eatery's still run CNN with CC so you don't have to listen   

Edited by Ez ryder

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not in my part of the country strange enough being from metro MN . always fox at the hospitals and restaurants  have not been to msp for a bit but was at a small airport in the western burbs  last week picking a bud up and they were running fox . down town eatery's still run CNN with CC so you don't have to listen   

Damn, NJ is all CNN, it's like businesses think it's a compromise betweenleft MSNBC and right Fox, but in reality they're just idiots.

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is NJ what do you expect ? not many places out east would tune in to fox it is just the way you people are

The fact that businesses don't tune in to MSNBC in the suburbs of NYC or even in NYC itself and businesses by you guys actually tune in to Fox speaks volumes. 

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The fact that businesses don't tune in to MSNBC in the suburbs of NYC or even in NYC itself and businesses by you guys actually tune in to Fox speaks volumes. 

you know where I live right ? you know who my fed state  reps are right? you know who my governor is?  our business thrive despite what the left keeps tossing at them to bring them down . they are deff pushing a lot of them out to the Dakotas . you know like were our governor keeps his llc

and yes it is speaking volumes of just how out of touch the whole east is  

Edited by Ez ryder

34 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Damn, NJ is all CNN, it's like businesses think it's a compromise betweenleft MSNBC and right Fox, but in reality they're just idiots.

I'm with you.  I believe most places think CNN is a compromise between FOX and MSNBC.  

I've been to no less than 12 different airports in the last 3 months and 20+ in the last year.  From the east coast to the west coast and several Asian airports.  All had CNN on.  All the international flights we were on had CNN available as a channel on the inflight entertainment.   Neither FOX or MSNBC were available inflight.

If it weren't for airports and businesses CNN viewership would be much worse.  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

you know where I live right ? you know who my fed state  reps are right? you know who my governor is?  our business thrive despite what the left keeps tossing at them to bring them down . they are deff pushing a lot of them out to the Dakotas . you know like were our governor keeps his llc

and yes it is speaking volumes of just how out of touch the whole east is  

I actually have no idea, I'll look it up if you give me a district though, I may be a bleeding heart but I actually give you guys a lot more credit than most people who are as far left as I am. If there's one thing I've learned on here it's that most of you racist idiots are actually good people with a clear sense of decency :bc: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm with you.  I believe most places think CNN is a compromise between FOX and MSNBC.  

I've been to no less than 12 different airports in the last 3 months and 20+ in the last year.  From the east coast to the west coast and several Asian airports.  All had CNN on.  All the international flights we were on had CNN available as a channel on the inflight entertainment.   Neither FOX or MSNBC were available inflight.

It's definitely the, "We're playing the news without picking sides" station at many businesses.

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're watching CNN Airport. No one really has alternative to it.

Clear Channel is coming out with such a network to compete.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly I think CNN has become more anti-Trump than MSNBC on a channel wide daily basis.   Sure you got RM and others on MSNBC but those programs are known opinion program.   CNN from the news reporting to its opinion shows is anti-Trump all day all night.  

While Fox leans right its by far more neutral than anyone else.   The Harvard study proved it.

Edited by Highmark