SCOTUS abandons the Constitution and the Second Amendment

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

" Wire to wire!      

hey , thanks for the call the other day. i  was already out at the lake with shit reception. the finale worked well......i'll post a vid sometime here. it was 30 cakes on a single fuse. took a little over 2  minutes 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

hey , thanks for the call the other day. i  was already out at the lake with shit reception. the finale worked well......i'll post a vid sometime here. it was 30 cakes on a single fuse. took a little over 2  minutes 

Good d to know, give. Me some advance notic for next year and I can help you,with some consumer/ 1.4g stuff. 👍

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

It's still a debate, La-tisha.  And there's ALWAYS points.  There will always be winners and losers.  No such thing as ties in the real world.  

And look at this twit....he's on YOUR TEAM! :lol:Sorry, that was kinda mean.  

:lol:  Such a dork...steps in and doesn't know what is going on.  Your debates with me ended a year ago.  Now, your just an idiot troll with a big mouth and a loser life. :lol:

SR TREX.gif

You lost the debate when you said America has a Negro problem man, I still wanted to hear you out but you just kept digging yourself deeper.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

It's still a debate, La-tisha.  And there's ALWAYS points.  There will always be winners and losers.  No such thing as ties in the real world.  

And look at this twit....he's on YOUR TEAM! :lol:Sorry, that was kinda mean.  

:lol:  Such a dork...steps in and doesn't know what is going on.  Your debates with me ended a year ago.  Now, your just an idiot troll with a big mouth and a loser life. :lol:

SR TREX.gif

You lost the debate when you said America has a Negro problem man, I still wanted to hear you out but you just kept digging yourself deeper.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo :owned: by his own stupidity:lmao: 

We don't allow your kind in. :lol:  We have enough youngsters to full those entry level, work from home phone sales.  No need for middle aged, self proclaimed political, economic and financial experts here. :lmao:

Just now, Wildboer said:

That's just weak.  Really weak.  You failed to answer almost every question I had because the answer isn't what you wanted to admit, then, twisted my words to try and change the narrative of the debate.  Now you calling me a racist is the bizarro coup de graw finale of the librul whose lost an argument.  It's also why you lost the election.

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Good d to know, give. Me some advance notic for next year and I can help you,with some consumer/ 1.4g stuff. 👍

ill pm you here in a minute...im eating chips and typing one handed lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus Troll...go away, I'm trying to converse here.  Maybe we should have another poll to throw your ass out.  

:baby:  The post of a loser :lmao: Lil Momo - I pull your stings with ease :lol: It's so easy it's almost boring :snack:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's just weak.  Really weak.  You failed to answer almost every question I had because the answer isn't what you wanted to admit, then, twisted my words to try and change the narrative of the debate.  Now you calling me a racist is the bizarro coup de graw finale of the librul whose lost an argument.  It's also why you lost the election.

I thought we had an understanding that I believe you are a racist going into this, I guess I hadn't made myself clear enough before.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ill pm you here in a minute...im eating chips and typing one handed lol

Ben we all know chips aren't the reason you're typing with one hand right now :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I thought we had an understanding that I believe you are a racist going into this, I guess I hadn't made myself clear enough before.

Of course we had that understanding.  But that shouldn't have changed your ideas of the gun subject.  You couldn't back up or make any reasonable argument to support your posts. So, instead, chose to try and weasel your way out of my questions with horse shit answers.  Or, otherwise downplayed my posts with twisted words and deflecting narratives.

Dude, this was over many posts ago...but I kept trying to keep you in it.  Really, you're too young for debate...and not really knowledgeable enough.  It's my fault.  Sadly, your side has no one here that is even remotely qualified to debate reasonably.  I was holding out hope for you.  I still will.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Ben we all know chips aren't the reason you're typing with one hand right now :lol: 

lolz , I'm actually watching 12 Years a Slave and wishing I could go back in time with and kill every plantation owner I could get my hands on 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

lolz , I'm actually watching 12 Years a Slave and wishing I could go back in time with and kill every plantation owner I could get my hands on 

I know you'd have flair about it too! :lol:

Image result for django unchained blue suit

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Of course we had that understanding.  But that shouldn't have changed your ideas of the gun subject.  You couldn't back up or make any reasonable argument to support your posts. So, instead, chose to try and weasel your way out of my questions with horse shit answers.  Or, otherwise downplayed my posts with twisted words and deflecting narratives.

Dude, this was over many posts ago...but I kept trying to keep you in it.  Really, you're too young for debate...and not really knowledgeable enough.  It's my fault.  Sadly, your side has no one here that is even remotely qualified to debate reasonably.  I was holding out hope for you.  I still will.

:lmao: Pefect example of your delusional stupidity :lol:    Lil Momo :lmao: 

IMG_3093.GIF

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I know you'd have flair about it too! :lol:

Image result for django unchained blue suit

fucking A right .....a flame thrower one day .....guillotine the next. Draw and quarter some and hot tar a few as well 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm going to give this a serious response tomorrow when the beer has worn off, 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That movie is a Rollercoaster of sadness and infuriation, but it definitely makes you wanna go Django on some slavers.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I'm going to give this a serious response tomorrow when the beer has worn off, 

That movie is a Rollercoaster of sadness and infuriation, but it definitely makes you wanna go Django on some slavers.

most things these days make me wanna go django....but this shit having happened ranks up there