SCOTUS abandons the Constitution and the Second Amendment

The SCOTUS has chosen to only hear like two 2nd amendment cases in the last decade or some shit. That was like 15x lower than the 1st and 4th cases. 

My numbers may be a smidge off there but it was something like that .....

These fucks dont want to establish to much precedent affirming the 2nd because they see it as dangerous territory to let the public be armed to the teeth and as such a partner arbiter of what is ultimately to occur in this nation.  

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Hooray for Clarence "Uncle Tom" Thomas! The man who got his education thanks to affirmative action and then decided affirmative action was a terrible thing :lol:

Uncle Tom?? You're a moron

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Well that is WB's new schtick...self identifying as black and calling everyone a racist.

49 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well that is WB's new schtick...self identifying as black and calling everyone a racist.

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Right on both counts.

18 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Hooray for Clarence "Uncle Tom" Thomas! The man who got his education thanks to affirmative action and then decided affirmative action was a terrible thing :lol:

What?  His statement was spot on (If you even made it that far in the video).  Oh, that's right....a black man with intelligence and reasoning is an "Uncle Tom nigger" to your side.  Got it.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's been their thing for many years.  It's bizarre as hell.  Identify with a race or movement that is really theirs, then, chastise anybody that isn't identifying with it.  It's a mental disorder of the highest magnitude.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I identify as a black unicorn, get it right Smails!

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  His statement was spot on (If you even made it that far in the video).  Oh, that's right....a black man with intelligence and reasoning is an "Uncle Tom nigger" to your side.  Got it.

That's been their thing for many years.  It's bizarre as hell.  Identify with a race or movement that is really theirs, then, chastise anybody that isn't identifying with it.  It's a mental disorder of the highest magnitude.

I watched the whole thing, the guy is a pretty decent YouTuber. I still hate Clarence Thomas and we're still not trying to take away your guns.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I watched the whole thing, the guy is a pretty decent YouTuber. I still hate Clarence Thomas and we're still not trying to take away your guns.

I actually didn't think he was that good at all. :lol: But, valid points.  And nobody really thinks anybody is trying to physically take away our guns.  Cuz..... :lol: But there is no question that if the left can take gun rights away, or severely hinder distribution, they'll be better off. Deep, deep, DEEP down inside all Dems, they know this.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I actually didn't think he was that good at all. :lol: But, valid points.  And nobody really thinks anybody is trying to physically take away our guns.  Cuz..... :lol: But there is no question that if the left can take gun rights away, or severely hinder distribution, they'll be better off. Deep, deep, DEEP down inside all Dems, they know this.  

I mean I must have missed a memo or something because as far as I can tell most of us just want stuff like universal background checks, the most extreme it goes is probably something along the lines of a registry, but like you said... no one is going to use that registry to try and take away your guns.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I mean I must have missed a memo or something because as far as I can tell most of us just want stuff like universal background checks, the most extreme it goes is probably something along the lines of a registry, but like you said... no one is going to use that registry to try and take away your guns.

Check your fax machine...lol

We already have universal checks.  And your "team" has already experimented with a "registry".  Amazingly, NOBODY owns guns! :lol: You'd better just come take them if you think I'm putting my name on a list for some clowns.   I'm not against expanding some of the checks, and it can be done, just not the way it's been tried.  Hell, Dems would declare anybody who wanted a gun "mentally incompetent" if they could get their version of that horse shit passed.  

On the bold: :lol: Yeah.....that's how it's worked in history.  Put your name on a g'ment "list", and it all works out well...for the government....ahhhhh.....I see your point now.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Check your fax machine...lol

We already have universal checks.  And your "team" has already experimented with a "registry".  Amazingly, NOBODY owns guns! :lol: You'd better just come take them if you think I'm putting my name on a list for some clowns.   I'm not against expanding some of the checks, and it can be done, just not the way it's been tried.  Hell, Dems would declare anybody who wanted a gun "mentally incompetent" if they could get their version of that horse shit passed.  

On the bold: :lol: Yeah.....that's how it's worked in history.  Put your name on a g'ment "list", and it all works out well...for the government....ahhhhh.....I see your point now.

Dude, the ATF can't even use fucking computers to trace a gun now, say what you want about a registry, can we just let them use computers?

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Dude, the ATF can't even use fucking computers to trace a gun now, say what you want about a registry, can we just let them use computers?

Not if it's in violation of FOPA.  Why didn't Obama's admin try to change this?  

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not if it's in violation of FOPA.  Why didn't Obama's admin try to change this?  

I can't imagine what I'm talking about is, I'm not talking about a registry, I'm talking about going paperless with information they already have stored in manual ATF databases. He probably did and it got shot down and called a registry.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

The SCOTUS has chosen to only hear like two 2nd amendment cases in the last decade or some shit. That was like 15x lower than the 1st and 4th cases. 

These fucks dont want to establish to much precedent affirming the 2nd because they see it as dangerous territory to let the public be armed to the teeth and as such a partner arbiter of what is ultimately to occur in this nation.  

The SC hasn't done much for letting us arm ourselves.   There are over 300 million guns in America right now with records being set almost every year.   The issue is not buying but freely carrying outside the home without some cop signing off on you. 

Prior to Iowa changing our laws we had to give a reason to the Sheriff for a CCP.  I simply said as a business owner I didn't want to case my firearm from home to work everyday and I was easily granted a permit.  I mentioned no existing threat.  

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Where do we buy guns and not have a background check?! Still looking for this magical place. Not willing to drive to the South Side of Chicago though...

Long guns from an individual (person to person) need no background check.  I would never do it this way.   I'd run it thru a FFL dealer unless a family member or close friend.  Our local papers use to let guns run in the classifieds.  Bought my first Benelli that way.  

Edited by Highmark

40 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I can't imagine what I'm talking about is, I'm not talking about a registry, I'm talking about going paperless with information they already have stored in manual ATF databases. He probably did and it got shot down and called a registry.

Probably because that's what was brought to the table....under the fancy guise of being "helpful".

On 7/6/2017 at 11:48 PM, f7ben said:

Spot on Sir

22 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Yankee Marshal is a liberal the only reason a lot of liberals don't like him is because he is not one of you extreme Lefty's he is a middle-of-the-road liberal. As far as a registry goes it is a lot of crap. it's nobody's business but mine as to what Firearms are in my gun safe. not you, not the federal government, and not the state government or local. 

21 hours ago, Highmark said:

Long guns from an individual (person to person) need no background check.  I would never do it this way.   I'd run it thru a FFL dealer unless a family member or close friend.  Our local papers use to let guns run in the classifieds.  Bought my first Benelli that way.  

Here in New York I just sold my brother a Glock 21 and had to use an FFL thanks to Cuomo and his stupid New York Safe Act

On 7/7/2017 at 11:11 AM, Zambroski said:

Probably because that's what was brought to the table....under the fancy guise of being "helpful".

Really? You're going to trust that congress read it for what it was, decided it was a registry, and voted it down? You've gotta be smarter than that man, gun control debates in DC are never about the truth. It's the left and right talking past each other over and over.

6 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Yankee Marshal is a liberal the only reason a lot of liberals don't like him is because he is not one of you extreme Lefty's he is a middle-of-the-road liberal. As far as a registry goes it is a lot of crap. it's nobody's business but mine as to what Firearms are in my gun safe. not you, not the federal government, and not the state government or local. 

He's a moderate, you're an extremist. Yeah, I already knew both of those things, thanks.

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Really? You're going to trust that congress read it for what it was, decided it was a registry, and voted it down? You've gotta be smarter than that man, gun control debates in DC are never about the truth. It's the left and right talking past each other over and over.

He's a moderate, you're an extremist. Yeah, I already knew both of those things, thanks.

Oh, you labeled me. Although quaint and expected,  you're wrong.

15 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Oh, you labeled me. Although quaint and expected,  you're wrong.

Not on the second amendment I'm not. Throw me some ideas on curbing gun violence if you're so moderate.