Media War Drums.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Another quality thread MC! You kept it simple at 3 words.....the same word 3 times makes it harder for you to own yourself

You've chosen to ignore content by Momorider. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by xtralettucetomatoe580. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by Rod Johnson. Options

Boom....boom.....boom

(The MIC at work)

Edited by Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:
You've chosen to ignore content by Momorider. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by Rod Johnson. Options

Boom....boom.....boom

(The MIC at work)

The North Korea thing? What are you specifically referring to? 

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The North Korea thing? What are you specifically referring to? 

You know that thing with that guy...COMRADE TRUMP....morons....MIC....where are my uppers.....RUSSIANS.....cognac....cigars...nap time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

You know that thing with that guy...COMRADE TRUMP....morons....MIC....where are my uppers.....RUSSIANS.....cognac....cigars...nap time.

You should see a doc for early onset there Biggley

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What a weird ass thread this is  

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Boom...Boom...Boom

Even CNN is banging the drums.   They had on former SoD Cohen under Clinton last night and damn I thought he would order the planes in himself given the chance.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Even CNN is banging the drums.   They had on former SoD Cohen under Clinton last night and damn I thought he would order the planes in himself given the chance.

Yup its amazing. They all want war with anyone.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Yup its amazing. They all want war with anyone.

Its fucking Crazy.   Trump could easily secure 2020 by simply saying.   "We are watching NK but right now they pose no real threat.  If they attack us or any of our Allies NATO will reign hell down on them and the main targets will be leadership in the military and govt.

When the Doolittle raid hit Tokyo we should have went directly for the Presidential Palace.   Same goes for the first Atomic bomb.   Leaders need to understand they are the main target, not the people of the country.   

Its fucking Crazy.   Trump could easily secure 2020 by simply saying.   "We are watching NK but right now they pose no real threat.  If they attack us or any of our Allies NATO will reign hell down on them and the main targets will be leadership in the military and govt.

When the Doolittle raid hit Tokyo we should have went directly for the Presidential Palace.   Same goes for the first Atomic bomb.   Leaders need to understand they are the main target, not the people of the country.   

I agree with all but his reelection.

Its just a cold war with NK. People need to understand NK could always launch an conventional attack on Seoul killing millions anytime.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I agree with all but his reelection.

Its just a cold war with NK. People need to understand NK could always launch an conventional attack on Seoul killing millions anytime.

Its not a cold war.   NK doesn't have shit.   What the media keeps calling a missile program is a few missiles that can't hit shit.  Russia and China are not doing enough but it doesn't appear they are supplying high end missile technology.  

The American public doesn't want another war.   Come out hard against it and it will benefit him in the next election.  

Edited by Highmark

Its not a cold war.   NK doesn't have shit.   What the media keeps calling a missile program is a few missiles that can't hit shit.  Russia and China are not doing enough but it doesn't appear they are supplying high end missile technology.  

The American public doesn't want another war.   Come out hard against it and it will benefit him in the next election.  

Do we have nukes in SK? Does anyone know?

Trump had no clue what a Nuclear Triad was and I have no confidence in him whatsoever.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump had no clue what a Nuclear Triad was and I have no confidence in him whatsoever.

Why would we need Nukes in SK?  I'm sure our other delivery methods are more than adequate for the threat.  

X10

58 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No but South Korea is setting up a missile defense system with our help.That in itself ruffled feathers with China.

47 minutes ago, racer254 said:

X10

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Can you show us specifically where "Trump wants them back" from those articles?  

I'd bet every POTUS since we removed them has been given options of the same by his NSC.  

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/us-air-force-bombers-korea/index.html

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why would it matter. One nuclear sub would glass the whole country. Why bother having static nuke sites in SK that do nothing but piss off China who we need in this diplomatic effort. 

• Like 1