The Motorcycle industry is dying

this is crap . ever been out of the US . fuck bikes are every place all these kids want to live in a city and will not ride the bus for ever . they will e on bikes and scooters . you go to Europe there are thousands of big motor scooters running around tons have some odd snap on tarp that looks deadly as hell in a crash but it keeps them dry.

big v twin pigs are deff dying fast and rightfully so no one but a sheep wants to pay 2017 prices for 1950 tech because they think they look good in chaps .

I have owned many many bikes in my day still have 5 and 4 have collector plates . I will tell you My fav bike to ride is the little ktm 390 duke I bought last yr . relatively cheep under 300 lbs under 100 bucks a yr for liability . I can and do use the whole throttle all the time great bike . like I said I have owned big old brit bikes 2 st bikes 200mph crotch rockets endure dirt  scooters vintage jap you name it but I love the new small under 450 thumpers  that most oem are putting out .

20160906_153452.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 4