LMAO @ Trump Supporters

• Platinum Contributing Member

On par with Muslims being offended at our flag and the Pledge of Allegince, Dumb asses being offended at the General Lee at car shows, Pop tarts with bites taken out of them that they think look like guns, a million other stupd as shit things

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

On par with Muslims being offended at our flag and the Pledge of Allegince, Dumb asses being offended at the General Lee at car shows, Pop tarts with bites taken out of them that they think look like guns, a million other stupd as shit things

what the fuck?

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:

CNN even lost Vox.

I guess it's just ICE, McCarthyCat and Analer. :lol:

“Trump was bad. CNN is worse: CNN threatens amateur satirist behind Trump video: make fun of us again and we dox you,” WikiLeaks wrote on Twitter.

“I can’t emphasize how bad this is on CNN’s part,” wrote German Lopez, a reporter for liberal website Vox. “This is basically ‘don’t post stuff we don’t like or we’ll dox you.’ Extremely unethical.”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

CNN even lost Vox.

I guess it's just ICE, McCarthyCat and Analer. :lol:

“Trump was bad. CNN is worse: CNN threatens amateur satirist behind Trump video: make fun of us again and we dox you,” WikiLeaks wrote on Twitter.

“I can’t emphasize how bad this is on CNN’s part,” wrote German Lopez, a reporter for liberal website Vox. “This is basically ‘don’t post stuff we don’t like or we’ll dox you.’ Extremely unethical.”

Yep.  And that was "VOX"!!!!   :lmao:

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

At least someone on the left is pissed about it. Our resident leftys don't give a fuck. That was despicable behavior by CNN.

It LITERALLY is the equivalent of somebody here not liking another members post and calling them at their work to threaten to show his employer his posts.  AMAZING!!!