CNN has hissy fit over Trump gif, bullies 15 year old kid

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dang.  ICEMAN! is not doing well this evening. :flush:

He hasn't been doing well since the election.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

CNN and Trump taking us all for a ride on the race to the bottom. :bc:

Half of that is correct.

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Half of that is correct.

Well if you think Trump is doing anything other than lowering the standard then you're as whacked as any ardent Hillary supporter.

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

How much voter fraud happens is pretty debatable and people like Trump go on innuendo and Alex Jones type stuff. I'm all for keeping illegals from voting and foreign nations from interfering in our elections but the partisans only focus on one or the other. 

I'm in favor of the deregulation and have said so. There is plenty of waste in the military too, not just in entitlements. 

Could large donations from Soros be construed as foreign interference?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Could large donations from Soros be construed as foreign interference?

Doesn't matter who it is, there's a difference between a nation state donating money and a person doing so. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Doesn't matter who it is, there's a difference between a nation state donating money and a person doing so. 

But could it tho

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well if you think Trump is doing anything other than lowering the standard then you're as whacked as any ardent Hillary supporter.

I think hes actually showing how low a standard the dems are willing to go.

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

I think hes actually showing how low a standard the dems are willing to go.

Democrats are pieces of shit, where you been?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'll give you 50 bucks if you give Joel a Rakishi .  :bc: 

Dont make me pull your underwear over your head again. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'll give you 50 bucks if you give Joel a Rakishi .  :bc: 

Stinkface FTW...listen to JR.....how humiliating for The Rock! :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Don't kid yourself too much.  We're all here for "shits and giggles", but we vary on our own and other's degrees of seriousness. That's good.  That's what these boards are for....shit flinging mixed in with some different ideas up for discussion.

:bc:

Oh definitely, I've had varying levels of seriousness over the years but this is definitely the least serious incarnation of Wildboer yet lol

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Play ball? He never had a right to be an anonymous bigot in the first place Plus CNN does this shit because they're already grasping for breath due to the public's lack of trust.

I'm pretty sure CNN is already feeling the consumer pressure, that's why they're doing stupid shit like this for attention.

I'm playing devil's advocate, I have no problem understanding what's going on here :lol: 

10-4 big trucker. 

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Trump is going to correct the levels of polarization? He's done nothing for polarization except add to it so far and his personality isn't going to help lessen the polarization, that's pretty easy to see.

Of course Johnson had moments to add to his base and fucked it up. That's the main reason why I say he ran a bad campaign. Fact of the matter is that the media could have asked Trump the same question and instead of answering honestly he would have side-stepped the question because you know as well as I do that Trump wouldn't know what Aleppo is either. 

I hope a common sense businessman teams up with a military guy in 2020, I think that'd be great, but they probably wouldn't win.

MAD DOG 2020!!!!!!! Snapping necks and cashing checks can be his running slogan.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Talking about your own internet persona in third person. Very SnowRider-esque

I was going for Trumpesque, he bigly likes using the third person.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I was going for Trumpesque, he bigly likes using the third person.

Skidooski thinks Trump is a shit talker also just like wildboer and Snowwrider

A couple of weeks ago in this space, I speculated that CNN, the Crackpot News Network, had reached the terminal stage of malevolent implausibility. “t would be a good thing,” I wrote, “were CNN humiliated and sued out of existence. It performs no journalistic function, merely a destructively partisan one.”

As usual, I was too kind. CNN will not have to be sued out of existence, as Gawker Media, another disgusting purveyor of malicious gossip and fake news, was a year or so back. No, CNN seems to be performing a species of hara-kiri or seppuku in public.

Actually, CNN’s behavior is closer to the behaviour of the fanatic Naphta in his duel with the suave humanist Settembrini in Thomas Mann’s The Magic Mountain. The two antagonists confront each other, pistols in hand. Settembrini calmly delopes; Naphta screams “You coward!” and shoots himself in the head. Everyone is happier.

Several people have suggested to me that the whole travel ban drama, in which Trump’s legally formed and disseminated executive order was stomped upon by a couple of grandstanding district judges run amok, was actually a cunning plan™ devised by Democrats. The idea, the hope, was that Trump would be so enraged by the obvious affront to his constitutional authority that he would overreact, do something legally culpable, and thus give his enemies grounds to call for his impeachment.

It didn’t work. Trump did issue his ill-formed “so-called judge” tweet, but beyond that, he sat back, fumed, and let his lawyers loose on the preposterous temporary restraining orders. Last week, the Supreme Court vindicated Trump (more or less), allowing a modified version of the travel bans to proceed (which they did as of last Thursday).

But two can play at the provoke-your-enemy-into-doing-something-stupid strategy. The media keep telling us how thin-skinned and volatile Donald Trump is. Just about everybody wishes he would Tweet less and enjoy it more. But when it comes to the art of provocation, Trump is a Supreme Galactic Master and the media are weenie pikers.

https://amgreatness.com/2017/07/05/trump-provokes-cnns-self-immolation-america-relieved/