So when does donny pull the trigger on NK?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I get what everyone was saying going back to Drifty's post #51 on this.  Well, less AFJ who is out of touch and out of step with the world as usual. :lmao:

:bc:

I like good debate/conversation threads.  I like good shit slinging threads too.  Shame we have to do the latter a lot more.  

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I get what you are trying to say as well.

x2 :bc:   Still takes strong leadership.  IMO, Obama would be this generations Neville Chamberlain if shit ever got ugly.  And Ben would have foam coming out of his mouth regardless. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2 :bc:   Still takes strong leadership.  IMO, Obama would be this generations Neville Chamberlain if shit ever got ugly.  And Ben would have foam coming out of his mouth regardless. :lol: 

Ahhh.....a history man!   Yep.....play nice and ask bad people to play nice...if they agree, YOU'RE GOOD! It's all good! :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not everybody can be Alvin York or Audie Murphy just like everybody Can't be an Eisenhower or Bull Halsey....everybody played a vital role in WW2.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Neville's name got thrown around a lot during the lead up to the invasion of Iraq. It seems like his name and Hitler's name come up just before a lot GI's get fucked up. meanwhile the fox news viewers sit back and belch up another bbq'd briquette and scream "go america!!!". or now it's "america first" 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Neville's name got thrown around a lot during the lead up to the invasion of Iraq. It seems like his name and Hitler's name come up just before a lot GI's get fucked up. meanwhile the fox news viewers sit back and belch up another bbq'd briquette and scream "go america!!!". or now it's "america first" 

Poor Dave.  Lives in a weak country with a girlie man as a leader.

Thread makes sense now.

Abject jealousy.