So when does donny pull the trigger on NK?

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And you dont care about the Russians?

Are you talking about the Russians Mitt Romney warned Obama about 4 years ago? The existential threat?

Or the Russians Obama referred to as 80s old news?

Which russia?

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Are you talking about the Russians Mitt Romney warned Obama about 4 years ago? The existential threat?

Which russia?

:snack:

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Which russia?

the same romney that saw a trump administration for what it would be? a train wreck. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the same romney that saw a trump administration for what it would be? a train wreck. 

Is that why Mitt kowtowed and had dinner with him after the election?

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Which russia?

I'll wait right here for this.....

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not for this though.  This was stupid.  Go poke your eye out.

I like that Trump keeps asking Ghina to do something about it. Lol. 

Still waiting for his day one labelling them as a currency manipulator promise. 

Really he can't be expected to take on NK. He is still in his first 30 days of destroying ISIS. Because he is smarter than all the Generals. Believe him. 

19 hours ago, Snake said:

Which russia?

I could care less about them. Russia is the US #1 enemy. Not recognizing this is foolhardy.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I like that Trump keeps asking Ghina to do something about it. Lol. 

Still waiting for his day one labelling them as a currency manipulator promise. 

Really he can't be expected to take on NK. He is still in his first 30 days of destroying ISIS. Because he is smarter than all the Generals. Believe him. 

200K Americans live in Seoul

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I could care less about them. Russia is the US #1 enemy. Not recognizing this is foolhardy.

All because they may have helped beat your gal. :lol:   You could have given a shit about Russia 12 months ago.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It has been rumored Romney told Trump to fuck off.

Its not even a rumor.  Most here consider you gone mentally, and don't take a thing you say seriously.  Oh and btw, China is now asking for negotiations with us so we won't sanction their ass.  This is how presidents with a set of balls between their legs lead our country, and don't let other countries walk all over us.  If Obama was our president during WWII, you'd be speaking fucking German right now.

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its not even a rumor.  Most here consider you gone mentally, and don't take a thing you say seriously.  Oh and btw, China is now asking for negotiations with us so we won't sanction their ass.  This is how presidents with a set of balls between their legs lead our country, and don't let other countries walk all over us.  If Obama was our president during WWII, you'd be speaking fucking German right now.

There you go again with that nonsense...it was a team effort beating Hitler.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

200K Americans live in Seoul

That won't matter to Trump. Does he own any hotels or golf courses nearby?  He'll risk soldiers and civilians but not his investments. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You really live in a bunker. Trump is a hazard to all American lives here and around the globe.

Only a dumbass clueless follower such as yourself thinks otherwise.

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You really live in a bunker. Trump is a hazard to all American lives here and around the globe.

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

he's a clueless numbnuts

Go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air...your BP will thank you. :bc:

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:bla:still pissed your girl lost... lmao.. fucking epic.. lol

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I could be wrong....but I dont think a student loan has ever endangered another countries life. :lol:

Not that I'm aware of either. Just showing what some view as a bigger problem facing out country then that lil fat bastard in NK flapping his lips for attention

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not that I'm aware of either. Just showing what some view as a bigger problem facing out country then that lil fat bastard in NK flapping his lips for attention

Hopefully you will not regret those words. :bc:

• Like 1