Omar Khadr

Puzzleboy

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you believe in the law of our land?  its a yes or no answer...........

When we were rounding up Nazi's 50yr 60yr after the fact, did they get a trail? did they deserve one?  yes or no

Sometimes laws get in the way of emotions, good thing?  ie Youth Offenders Act.  If there are laws that we want chages too we must protest or voice our opinions before the fact

On Bernardo - he had his day in court

Karla got a good deal due to bad police work, I agree with keeping the plea deal made

Again he was not wrongly accused.  Did the Nazis or Bernardo get a massive payout?

Laws are changed all the time, doesn't mean they are right at the time.

Blacks were enslaved under law, was it right?

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again he was not wrongly accused.  Did the Nazis or Bernardo get a massive payout?

Laws are changed all the time, doesn't mean they are right at the time.

Blacks were enslaved under law, was it right?

Exactly the law needs to be amended........

9 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/07/05/widow-of-american-soldier-goes-after-105m-canada-will-give-khadr

This what I heard this morning, he will not get any of OUR money. The widow will get it.

wonder if this will become common ground,paying families of fallen soldiers.

What makes this case different from thousands of others killed?

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wonder if this will become common ground,paying families of fallen soldiers.

What makes this case different from thousands of others killed?

He and his family need to be stripped of everything they own.  Canada should be there hell on earth.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

strange that is exactly what the CPC is doing, on their site and all social media - pathetic we can agree.

I wonder if there is grounds for an appeal

Go away. This man left out country and killed in the name of terrorism.  You need to stop talking partisan shit and realise that someone died and this person shouldn't get anything. You taking this stance makes me realise that you are beneath my contempt and a vile human being. A drug addicted parasite on our government dollars. 

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Go away. This man left out country and killed in the name of terrorism.  You need to stop talking partisan shit and realise that someone died and this person shouldn't get anything. You taking this stance makes me realise that you are beneath my contempt and a vile human being. A drug addicted parasite on our government dollars. 

wow what a strange non reading person you are, go back and read then comment

I don't care that he was 15.  You should lose your citizenship regardless for such treasonous acts.  He killed an unarmed Marine Medic, and blinded another. 

He deserves NO Geneva protections, as that convention was created for warring soldiers of legitimate State armies.  He is ineligible.

He looks none the worse for wear, considering his stay at Gitmo.  I would expect he was treated as any other terrorist while there..... pressed for data.  It is not a country club. 

Anybody defending this human pile of shit like Failmaker, is no better.  We should be sending this asshole an invoice, not a windfall.  This is not a partisan thing, as speculating what the PCs would do is simply that.  However, the Liberals are in power, and they have brokered this ridiculous settlement.  Apparently Omar is upset that this is now public..... and why the fuck shouldn't it be, if the money is coming from us?  Effectively supporting and now financing terrorism. 

What an absolute disgrace this is.  And even though the money is coming (wrongfully) from us, I hope Mrs. Speers gets every penny. 

UTS is absolutely right about this.  Mr. Speers is dead, gone.  This actually happened.  This is not some partisan agenda-pushing sound bite, Fail.  You are a steaming pile for attempting to make it so.  Liberal or not, you should be writing your MP and the PM denouncing this travesty.  You enjoy your dope-ridden haze in this country, because of men like Christopher Speers. 

Omar deserves nothing but a length of rope or firing squad. Hell, I'll donate the Ought-6 cartridge myself.  

This is like spitting in the face of every soldier who fights over there.  Allied forces are getting shot at, and we're rewarding one of the belligerents.  Because he was butthurt at Gitmo. 

Bless them for carrying on, in the midst of news like this.  That's why we will always win over this type of tyranny. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I don't care that he was 15.  You should lose your citizenship regardless for such treasonous acts.  He killed an unarmed Marine Medic, and blinded another. 

He deserves NO Geneva protections, as that convention was created for warring soldiers of legitimate State armies.  He is ineligible.

He looks none the worse for wear, considering his stay at Gitmo.  I would expect he was treated as any other terrorist while there..... pressed for data.  It is not a country club. 

Anybody defending this human pile of shit like Failmaker, is no better.  We should be sending this asshole an invoice, not a windfall.  This is not a partisan thing, as speculating what the PCs would do is simply that.  However, the Liberals are in power, and they have brokered this ridiculous settlement.  Apparently Omar is upset that this is now public..... and why the fuck shouldn't it be, if the money is coming from us?  Effectively supporting and now financing terrorism. 

What an absolute disgrace this is.  And even though the money is coming (wrongfully) from us, I hope Mrs. Speers gets every penny. 

UTS is absolutely right about this.  Mr. Speers is dead, gone.  This actually happened.  This is not some partisan agenda-pushing sound bite, Fail.  You are a steaming pile for attempting to make it so.  Liberal or not, you should be writing your MP and the PM denouncing this travesty.  You enjoy your dope-ridden haze in this country, because of men like Christopher Speers. 

Omar deserves nothing but a length of rope or firing squad. Hell, I'll donate the Ought-6 cartridge myself.  

This is like spitting in the face of every soldier who fights over there.  Allied forces are getting shot at, and we're rewarding one of the belligerents.  Because he was butthurt at Gitmo. 

Bless them for carrying on, in the midst of news like this.  That's why we will always win over this type of tyranny. 

I never defended him ever

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I never defended him ever

This is Khadr carrying victims severed hands and feet

This is our pandering PM apologizing and granting Khadr 10.5 million of our tax dollars.

Where the fak do you get Harper in this

omar_khadr1.jpg

Trudeau Khadr.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tinker said:

This is Khadr carrying victims severed hands and feet

This is our pandering PM apologizing and granting Khadr 10.5 million of our tax dollars.

Where the fak do you get Harper in this

omar_khadr1.jpg

Trudeau Khadr.jpg

This is the Omar not the guy in your pic

Omar_Khadr_getting_battlefield_first_aid

Tinker you are going to have to read up on the subject to get why Harper is involved with the law suit...... you must of missed the last 10 years

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Tinker you are going to have to read up on the subject to get why Harper is involved with the law suit...... you must of missed the last 10 years

they should have left him lying where he was and let him die... he got off a lot better than the unarmed medic he killed and the one that lost an eye

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He looks so innocent.

Please go bleed all over someone else.

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Exactly how is Harper responsible for any of this?  You should be focusing on side of the mouth.

Meanwhile, it emerged that information extracted by Canadian spies who interrogated Mr. Khadr in Guantanamo may be used against him, despite Ottawa's belated efforts to have it suppressed.

The Obama administration has rejected Ottawa's request to suppress information that Canadian Security and Intelligence Service agents and Foreign Affairs officials elicited from Mr. Khadr during interrogations in 2003 and 2004.

Nathan Whitling, one of Mr. Khadr's Canadian lawyers who argued his case before Canada's Supreme Court, said the "U.S. refusal of Canada's request confirms its status as an outlaw among the community of nations."

After the Canadian Supreme Court ruling that successive Canadian governments had failed to safeguard Mr. Khadr's rights, the Harper government - in a formal diplomatic note - pleaded with the Obama administration to block use of the information furnished by the Canadian agents to their U.S. counterparts.

In its written response, the U.S. government declined, saying it was up to the military judge to decide what evidence he allowed.

• Like 1

The POS was paid by the POS PM quickly to stop the Speers family from getting to it.  They say he likely has the tax free settlement sitting in a holding company so if the Speers case does go through the courts can't force to funds out of it.

How are we sorry again?  POS.

• Like 1

That POS will probably send 9m to ISIS or the Taliban and still live happily ever after on our fucking money. I hope people remember this when it comes time to vote in the next federal election. 

• Like 2