Who will Trump choose for VP?

Who will Trump pick for his running mate?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who ig it going to be?

Newt is the man for this right now.  Pence is strong too, but Newt is just that much more intelligent for what is needed right now.  Christie panders too much.  But that may help draw some liberals needing their "love me" validation.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No female or minority on the short list?

From what I've read he doesn't want to seem like he is pandering for the female or minority vote :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, ckf said:

From what I've read he doesn't want to seem like he is pandering for the female or minority vote :dunno:

Interesting! Sounds like a Trump move I guess. Not sure how that will work out for him but he's made it this far so.....

34 minutes ago, ckf said:

Oh..so just throw the baby out with the bath water.

Fawking repubs over think everything to a wrong conclusion.

Of course you want to pander..that's what politics are all about and the dems rule on it.

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

A majority of the country consider her an idiot. Trump would be a fool to choose her.

I can't even imagine he's ever even considered her. Dumbest move ever if she were picked as VP.

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

A majority of the country consider her an idiot. Trump would be a fool to choose her.

She even said she wouldn't want to hurt the ticket :news: If you payed attention you would know this Massive Turd 

Edited by Momorider

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

She even said she wouldn't want to hurt the ticket :news: If you payed attention you would know this Massive Turd 

Shut up, Meg. :finger:

Just found this though

Brand
  • Donald Trump Should Select Sarah Palin as his VP

Donald Trump Should Select Sarah Palin As His VP

Posted at 4:00 am on May 17, 2016 by Leon H. Wolf

Share On Facebook
Share On Twitter

Donald Trump's Vice Presidential pick has been the hot topic du jour since Trump wrapped up the nomination two weeks ago in Indiana. Personally, I think that the entire thing is a show staged for the benefit of the press, since there is only one obvious choice for Donald Trump's running mate: former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. In fact, if he nominates anyone else, the whole premise of his campaign will have been a lie.

The whole appeal of Trump has been that he is an outsider. That he is here to burn it all down. That he alone has the balls to say it like it is and let the chips fall where they may. That he is what he is and if you don't like it you can cram it. That he speaks for the great silent majority of Americans who are just sick of Washington and politicians - and people who are all talk, talk, talk, no action.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/05/17/donald-trump-select-sarah-palin-vp/

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

She's on the list.

I don't know if he spoke to her..but damn she is sexy to my old man eyes!

Oh FFS this clown show keeps growing and growing on both sides. Palin even being in the discussion seems absolutely ridiculous to me. She’s not fuggly looking by any streatch like a Lib woman but still

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh FFS this clown show keeps growing and growing on both sides. Palin even being in the discussion seems absolutely ridiculous to me. She’s not fuggly looking by any streatch like a Lib woman but still

This election is all about extremes ..so lets go for the gusto!

Ben Carson says Donald Trump’s list of possible running mates includes some awfully familiar names for anyone who’s followed the 2016 presidential race: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Ohio Gov. John Kasich, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

This election is all about extremes ..so lets go for the gusto!

McCain tried that back in 08'......Abject failure

SNL and Tina Fey just loved it though   :lol:

Edited by Skidooski