Liberal woman banned from court in Ontario

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

WTF takes the courts so long to clue in?  

I'm all for her lawsuit against The Fiberal though.:lol:

She sued a complete stranger once wtf 

I wouldn't know what vexatious litigation was, unless I had to cite a guy suing me for libel one time.  He was a Phd from Princeton, theoretical mathemetician, which basically meant he was really smart book wise, but socially inept and completely batshit crazy.  He sued half the town public officials, political figures, and tenants like me if he had issues.  He was harassing my customers and having their cars towed because he didn't like how they parked.  Fuckin complete wacko, drive by the building 5-10 times a day.  He was out taking pictures of my customers, and I went out and flipped him two middle fingers, "take a picture of this asshole" :lol:  A future tenant comes by, looking at the place next door, and asked me how the land lord was...all I said is he's "fucking crazy".  I guess he went back and told the landlord what I said.  Boom.  Libel lawsuit.  He represented himself in court naturally, and the judge saw him talking to himself in the hallway during recess, so he threw out the case. :lol:  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wouldn't know what vexatious litigation was, unless I had to cite a guy suing me for libel one time.  He was a Phd from Princeton, theoretical mathemetician, which basically meant he was really smart book wise, but socially inept and completely batshit crazy.  He sued half the town public officials, political figures, and tenants like me if he had issues.  He was harassing my customers and having their cars towed because he didn't like how they parked.  Fuckin complete wacko, drive by the building 5-10 times a day.  He was out taking pictures of my customers, and I went out and flipped him two middle fingers, "take a picture of this asshole" :lol:  A future tenant comes by, looking at the place next door, and asked me how the land lord was...all I said is he's "fucking crazy".  I guess he went back and told the landlord what I said.  Boom.  Libel lawsuit.  He represented himself in court naturally, and the judge saw him talking to himself in the hallway during recess, so he threw out the case. :lol:  

:Lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

We used to have a person in the area like that too. 

I keep telling myself everyday I want to pickup a three or four unit, then I hear stories like this think otherwise. I have zero tolerance for needy and difficult people. 

I couldn't make up a story like that if I had to. :lol: 

No shit eh. :)

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I keep telling myself everyday I want to pickup a three or four unit, then I hear stories like this think otherwise. I have zero tolerance for needy and difficult people. 

Don't get married and don't have kids. :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I got a text (9:00 on a Sat. night mind you), from the lady upstairs in one of our 4 bedrooms, with a litany of complaints/problems with her unit, and then she ends it with, "and the lady downstairs (who's lived there for 8 years mind you), is leaving cups of piss in the basement, and it stinks".  So now I get to investigate and ask the lady downstairs if she's leaving piss cups in the basement.  wtf :lol:  

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I got a text (9:00 on a Sat. night mind you), from the lady upstairs in one of our 4 bedrooms, with a litany of complaints/problems with her unit, and then she ends it with, "and the lady downstairs (who's lived there for 8 years mind you), is leaving cups of piss in the basement, and it stinks".  So now I get to investigate and ask the lady downstairs if she's leaving piss cups in the basement.  wtf :lol:  

Set up a camera to catch her in the act.