Maine has a budget.. LOL

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

19601202_1843871392344609_80885299193272

I guess they wanted to pay more of their fair share?  Or, they don't know what the fuck they are doing...just wanna protest something.  Yeah, let's go with that last one. Morons.

Illinois legislature just voted another tax hike and zero spending reforms... The only ones wanting more taxes are the ones hoping for their pensions.. I am afraid they are going to lose either way. The bubble is about to burst...

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Illinois legislature just voted another tax hike and zero spending reforms... The only ones wanting more taxes are the ones hoping for their pensions.. I am afraid they are going to lose either way. The bubble is about to burst...

That's where we were headed before Paul LePage got into office.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

That's where we were headed before Paul LePage got into office.

Math isn't fake science. There is going to be alot of pain. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Connecticut is following the Illinois model instead of the LePage example.

Its disgusting.  Kudos to Maine for getting their finances in order and making the hard decisions.

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He just pushed on to cities and towns. No tax savings to taxpayers.

the guy is a fucktard

You know it is funny you mentioned that I just got a letter with my tax bill from the town stating that due to a lack of a budget at the state level (CT) I may get a second tax bill later in the year once the Dem Governor and Dem legislature push their problems onto to the town's. 

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He just pushed on to cities and towns. No tax savings to taxpayers.

the guy is a fucktard

or the towns can cut the fat . no no cant do that keep spending hard and fast new cars for every one . and hey lets make sure every state worker has no deductible ever

52 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You know it is funny you mentioned that I just got a letter with my tax bill from the town stating that due to a lack of a budget at the state level (CT) I may get a second tax bill later in the year once the Dem Governor and Dem legislature push their problems onto to the town's. 

Got that same letter in the mail yesterday.  What a piss poor excuse of a so called leader.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You are a fucktard

you are the one pushing for the overspending every time you vote or open your pie hole . then cry about the town charging you . who is the fucktard again ? wake the fuck up

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you are the one pushing for the overspending every time you vote or open your pie hole . then cry about the town charging you . who is the fucktard again ? wake the fuck up

First time I've ever seen him use proper spelling and write "you are" instead of "your".  Must have riled him up. :lol: