beached whale spotted in jersey

Image result for chris christie on beach

Howard and Betty Height are not the governor, but they have a house on Island Beach State Park. 

So do five other families. 

But while Gov. Chris Christie and his family tanned, the other families burned -- with anger. 

The other Island Beach residents were ordered out of the homes Friday night under the threat of arrest. They packed up and drove off, right past the governor's summer retreat, its lights ablaze with activity. 

The other Island Beach residents pre-date Christie by a half-century. They were grandfathered-in back in 1953 when the state bought the island to make it a park. 

Edited by Snoslinger

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for chris christie on beach

Howard and Betty Height are not the governor, but they have a house on Island Beach State Park. 

So do five other families. 

But while Gov. Chris Christie and his family tanned, the other families burned -- with anger. 

The other Island Beach residents were ordered out of the homes Friday night under the threat of arrest. They packed up and drove off, right past the governor's summer retreat, its lights ablaze with activity. 

The other Island Beach residents pre-date Christie by a half-century. They were grandfathered-in back in 1953 when the state bought the island to make it a park. 

Yeah...who gives a fuck about optics.  What a fucking tool bag this fucker is.  

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

Can you imagine if Obama did that?

Negroes can't swim.  Do you really want a pic of him with water wings on the internet.  Or does it matter at this point.  Once you go Pee Wee Herman, nothing else matters.

:lol:

• Gold Member

Yep Christie could be gone and not be missed....  Sounds like the beaches are now open in Jersey for the holiday now though.  

Why is it when the government shuts down they go after public places that ultimately doesn't cost nothing to run.   Obama shut down the forest when he shut down the government and had the money to patrol it to keep people out.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Why is t when the government shuts down they go after public places that ultimately doesn't cost nothing to run.   Obama shut down the forest when he shut down the government and had the money to patrol it to keep people out.

The first thing I thought of when I saw that story was Obama shutting things down to make his point. I got an idea, let's fuck some people over. That'll make them see it our way!!!!

Once again I'll take all politicians suck for 1000 Alex.

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...who gives a fuck about optics.  What a fucking tool bag this fucker is.  

Negroes can't swim.  Do you really want a pic of him with water wings on the internet.  Or does it matter at this point.  Once you go Pee Wee Herman, nothing else matters.

:lol:

He can lay his black ass in a beach chair like Christie is doing. And no I don't want to see him but the selective outrage is comical. Especially on the rest of the internet. Right wing media outlets are still posting conspiracies of Obama and he isn't even president anymore. Christie pulls a douchebag move, lies about it and gets a pass from the neocons. When do we hold all of the aristocrats responsible instead of this back and forth finger pointing "oh yeah well your side did this" and "remember when he did that?"...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

He can lay his black ass in a beach chair like Christie is doing. And no I don't want to see him but the selective outrage is comical. Especially on the rest of the internet. Right wing media outlets are still posting conspiracies of Obama and he isn't even president anymore. Christie pulls a douchebag move, lies about it and gets a pass from the neocons. When do we hold all of the aristocrats responsible instead of this back and forth finger pointing "oh yeah well your side did this" and "remember when he did that?"...

I watched this "selective outrage" play out on Fox News. :dunno: And they weren't fucking singing that idiots praises for sure.  The fat doofus!!!

We'll always have the hypocrisy pointing, that's part of the game.  It's just been "upped" 50k fold in the last eight.

:lmao:

Not just Obama's fault, but the millions of sheep that felt entitled to do, say and defend whatever they wanted as their idiot king sluffed about in the big chair polishing his Nobel medal.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I watched this "selective outrage" play out on Fox News. :dunno: And they weren't fucking singing that idiots praises for sure.  The fat doofus!!!

We'll always have the hypocrisy pointing, that's part of the game.  It's just been "upped" 50k fold in the last eight.

:lmao:

Not just Obama's fault, but the millions of sheep that felt entitled to do, say and defend whatever they wanted as their idiot king sluffed about in the big chair polishing his Nobel medal.

Christie was the neocon darling until he hugged Obama. That was unforgivable. :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Christie was the neocon darling until he hugged Obama. That was unforgivable. :lol:

Oh but former Christie supporters will deny this but it really was the unforgivable sin! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

He hugged Obama?  That's weird.  And I didn't see him as any "darling". Just another fat political mouth piece that was the "savior" of his hurricane ridden beaches (apparently).  

Wasnt he just in the running for some shit under Trump (probably a lie)?  His "hug" couldn't have hurt him too bad.  Wait...was it a bear hug? :lol: that fatty is disgusting....and to be in the public service looking like that.  Only in New Jersey.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

This is a good lesson for a few members here on how to call out a shitty fuckhead politician regardless of party affiliation.

good luck with that Smails.  Hope you're not holding your breath waiting.....

49 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Am I reading this right? Those people got tossed, under threat of arrest, simply because Chris Christie would be vacationing there?

No, you're not reading it right.

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That is like 100 feet for the official governors beach residence, really hard to be outraged  :flush:

Sure, technically it's fine.  But from a bad press standpoint, you'd think he'd know better by now.  This is what scares me about politicians anymore, THEY DO KNOW BETTER, they just don't care.  In other words: "We're royalty, you peasants do what your told!" ....and the idiot sheep follow them around for selfies and autographs while their media covers for them.  Nothing showed that idiocy more than the Obama/Hillary and gang.  Trump's done a few things too that we're "off" from an optics standpoint, but he's not a seasoned politician, so I feel he should get some leeway.  Actually, I give him a lot.  Fuck political correctness.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, you're not reading it right.

Sure, technically it's fine.  But from a bad press standpoint, you'd think he'd know better by now.  This is what scares me about politicians anymore, THEY DO KNOW BETTER, they just don't care.  In other words: "We're royalty, you peasants do what your told!" ....and the idiot sheep follow them around for selfies and autographs while their media covers for them.  Nothing showed that idiocy more than the Obama/Hillary and gang.  Trump's done a few things too that we're "off" from an optics standpoint, but he's not a seasoned politician, so I feel he should get some leeway.  Actually, I give him a lot.  Fuck political correctness.

I am actually surprised that the governors residence would be on a public beach :dunno: